The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Thanks for your support » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Michael,
Thanks for your support during my time of need. You are truly a wonderful friend in magic. God Bless you.

You have alway been one of my favorite performers. Your magic is flawless.
Dean Dill
Michael Ammar
View Profile
Creative Spotlight Guest
83 Posts

Profile of Michael Ammar
Wow, Dean! So good to know that you are on the road to recovery! It broke my heart to hear about your accident. Just let me know if I can do anything to help out -- maybe there is something you've wanted to bring to the market or something? I know your hands are full just taking care of yourself and your family right now, so I'd be happy to help nudge something along if it would help.
sportshooter
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA USA
162 Posts

Profile of sportshooter
Dean,
I'm so glad to hear your doing better. I've never met you but from what I've gathered from the community your an A-1 class act. And this is why all were effected by your accident. I hope Denise and Jamie are doing well.

Your contributions to the art are priceless. I look forward to stopping by your shop one day.
In His Name,
Raul
"Don't trouble 'bout no two hen's, Boss. Get yo' own hen'. De suckah, he'll get a han' all right, suah!"
Dean Dill
View Profile
V.I.P.
248 Posts

Profile of Dean Dill
Michael,
I appreciate your offer. I know it is from your heart. Thanks

Raul,
I would love to meet you. Thanks for the nice words.
Dean
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Thanks for your support » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.025621 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [6] [9] [3] [3] [6] [9] [0]