The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Where can I see your Bill in Lemon? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Mr. Ammar,
First I wanted to say thanks so much for visiting this forum and answering so many of our questions and for all your contributions to the magic community.
Second, I wanted to ask you where I can see your Bill in Lemon performed? I've heard so many great things about it. I attended your lecture not too long ago in Grand Rapids and although you did not perform the Bill in Lemon, it was by far the best lecture I've ever attended! You did things that my magic friends and I would laugh about later because even after you showed us what you were DOING, we STILL didn't see you do it! It was amazing! A few weeks later, a non-magic friend of mine told me about how he saw this guy on TV named "Michael Ammar" and he did this incredible trick... and went on to explain your bill in lemon. I was excited that he got to see it, but at the same time, bummed that I did not get to see it. Do you happen to know if this will air again and on what station? Or are there any plans to release it on video (performance only or otherwise) Thanks again for offering us your valuable time.
Dann
Michael Ammar
View Profile
Creative Spotlight Guest
83 Posts

Profile of Michael Ammar
Hi Dann,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm delighted that you liked the lecture!

I've done the Bill to Lemon twice on TV. The first time was on THE TONIGHT SHOW, with Johnny Carson. That was 20 years ago, and I don't think they are rerunning those, so it was probably the second time, which was for a program that I think was titled MASTERS OF MAGIC, where I did the Cups and Balls, Bill to Lemon AND the repeat Bill to Lemon. I wish I could give you more details about the program, but all I remember is that Franz Hararry was the host.
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Great! Thanks so much for the information. I'll look for it!
Dann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Where can I see your Bill in Lemon? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL