The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Thanks for everything Michael! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4320 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Michael,
There are but a few hours left of your guest visit here and I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being with us this week. I realize it has been difficult, especially with you being on tour and not having reliable internet connections.

I think I speak for many here when I say having you as our guest this week has been a real treat for our magical community. Thanks Michael and I look forward to our next meeting in Lake Tahoe or perhaps at a future convention. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1427 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Aw shucks- I was kinda hoping that because he got a late start that the visit would be extended, but I can understand - he is a very busy man.

Let me echo the comments from Steve - it has been great having you here, and I really hope that you will continue to stop by from time to time to say hello, as your schedule allows. Thanks again.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1578 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
I want to say thanks also Michael, while I haven't actually posted anything ... I have very much enjoyed reading everything you've had to share. Thank you.

JoeJoe
One of the hottest new releases of last year - Steve Fearson Presents the Amazing JoeJoe's Web Spinner!!!
One of the hottest new releases of this year - See JoeJoe's new Slider Gimmick for the Dancing Cane!!!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4686 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Thanks again, Michael! I got a late start as well, and now I have the rest of the weekend to catch up on reading all of your responses. What a pleasure it has been to have you here.
dapthx
View Profile
New user
Lexington,Ky
39 Posts

Profile of dapthx
Thanks for spending some time with us Michael,has been fun,and informative.I hope
I catch one of your lectures in the near future as well.Good luck with things,and drop in anytime you have,an give us a shout.Thanks again,and take care.

All the Best...

Doug
ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
Thank you Micheal!

The knowledgeyou have brought here is wonderful!

Christian
Tarbell!
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
Naugatuck, Connecticut
561 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
I can't agree more (with JoeJoe in particular Smile). Thanks a ton, and I look forward to seeing you here every now-and-then, or even at a lecture somewhere close.

Dan
If it is to be, it is up to me.
Il cocodrillo come fa?!
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Thanks so much Michael for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us!

You Da Man!

Magically,

Tanner Jade
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
800 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I agree with all the others Michael. Thanks for visiting with us!!!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
Thanks Michael.
I have really enjoyed your visit here and hope you continue to post at The Magic Café as you have time.

Thanks again,
~ Dan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2006 entrée: Michael Ammar » » Thanks for everything Michael! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.069247 seconds, requiring 44 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [4] [1] [6] [0] [4] [3]