The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Widow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20..23..26..29..32~33~34 [Next]
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
788 Posts

Profile of DaveM
It appears that Daryl has truly created a masterpiece. I can't wait to get one and let my imagination run wild.

Dave
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
All Owners of the black widow, Remember to log in at http://www.theblackwidow.ca
click on the forums link at top centre of the page.
The forum was created for you to assist you in mastering your new magic.
Follow instructions to gain access to the secrets area.
There is also an area for non-owners of the black widow where
non-exposed questions will be answered.
thank you.
Darryl Vanamburg
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2006-08-01 19:47, music wrote:
Hey Doug and then when they look up at you, you smile and show some FANGS!I bet they jump back a little. Would be a good one around halloween. Chuck

we're on the same wavelength...that little kicker had crossed my mind! Of course, I can't claim any originality on that last part...Mike Close has allready done the fang bit.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
jayhoward
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of jayhoward
Just ordered my Black Widow from Hocus Pocus - can't wait for it to arrive!
joyce
View Profile
New user
Singapore
41 Posts

Profile of joyce
I have a problem with Black Widow, the MXXXX cannot open . Any owner can help please...... Thanks

Joyce
multiply
View Profile
Loyal user
England (Olde!)
202 Posts

Profile of multiply
Joyce,

Best thing to do is PM Darryl through http://www.theblackwidow.ca

He is very friendly and helpful. Posting here might run the risk of someone inadvertantly revealing secrets of the BW...

Hope that helps.
Gary B
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
HELLO TO RESPECTED OWNERS OF THE BLACK WIDOW.
On the SECOND menu of the dvd. At the bottom highlighted in RED. It says Please visit http://www.theblackwidow.ca for
any and all questions. This Forum was SPECIFICLY created to assist you in mastering your new magic.
With respect to the Magic community and owners of the unit.
KINDLY DIRECT ALL QUESTIONS THERE.
EXPOSURE OF THIS UNIT IS JUST NOT
ALLOWED!
please understand.
thank you.
Darryl Vanamburg
ning
View Profile
New user
From Sunny Singapore!
89 Posts

Profile of ning
Smile Sweet! A special forum created for this... seems like everyone's having fun with their BWs! *envy!*

ning Smile
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Got mine yesterday sure looks the part, Got a Wedding to perform at this weekend so I'm off to get some practice in. C Ya
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Sounds like a good product, with so many +ve comment.

Just would like to know how is it compare with raven. It seems that they are doing the same thing. What makes BW justified for the 3-4 times price different?

Anyone can help and comment.

Ps, I know its been discussed lightly frm previous thread. But no real comparison (in term of features and advantages) between the two yet.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
wise owl,

Those question demand tecnical workings of this product, which Im sure most folks wont talk in open forum.

Best is to email or PM the creator and you'll get all you need to know.
markparker
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
350 Posts

Profile of markparker
Wise Owl,

The black Widow is in a different league to the raven, you wont be disappointed.
It is ready and waiting up until the moment when you need it to do the work for you and then its gone just as quick....its simple to use, fit and activate/deactivate during the course of your performance. The simple switch on/off operation is a real plus for me.
The manufacture quality is high and the possibilities for new magical effects are endless.
I'll say again...its requires some 'practice' (that word most run from) to get comfortable and smooth with this...don't expect to pull it out of the box and become an instant magician.
http://www.illusion-designer.com - Bespoke Illusion design - Publications -Show consultancy....Vivify a collection of stage illusions limited edition of 500 copies available now.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
It does WAY more then the raven.

Raven does changes with shells and what not, and magnetic things only,

BW can switch IN anything you like practically.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
ning
View Profile
New user
From Sunny Singapore!
89 Posts

Profile of ning
Yeah, get in touch with the creator Smile Darryl wrote to me (I'm honestly very impressed with his initiative and fast response really) after he read some of the questions I posted on BW earlier... and well, he pretty much answered all my queries.

Raven & BW use completely different systems so it seems Smile
Zeker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Zeker
I'd like to know more how much room this will take in your sleeve, will it show thru? Do you need a real loose sleeve to be able to reach out with it?
mistifyed
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of mistifyed
Quote:
On 2006-08-03 13:29, Zeker wrote:
I'd like to know more how much room this will take in your sleeve, will it show thru? Do you need a real loose sleeve to be able to reach out with it?

A SWEAT SHIRT CAN BE USED.
Hope that helps.
Darryl
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
This is the best buy I've ever made! it may very well eliminate sleight of hand. it will definatly last a life time. the dvd is very informative. the initial setup takes about 3 minutes and then your ready to go. it is very easy to use. I will be trying it out "in the field" this weekend at a wedding. I'll let you all know how it goes.

overall: I give it a 12/10 it's really that good.
sailorphil
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of sailorphil
It sure is great to see the response the Widow is getting.

I just got a call from someone who ordered and paid for a widow from a supplier today, only to find out they are out of stock and he had basically pre-ordered for the next batch.

Just a word of caution, its worth a phone call or private email to your dealer to make sure it is in stock prior to submitting your online order.

A neat effect a customer just told me he was doing, he works at Swiss Chalet ( a family type restaurant - with crayons for kids ) - he "breaks" a crayon and puts it on the table - waves his hand over and restores the crayon.

Phil
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
Quote:

A SWEAT SHIRT CAN BE USED.
Hope that helps.
Darryl

It's quite warm here in the tropics and we would look st___d wearing long sleeves. Smile. One of the reasons why I'm having second thoughts on buying effects requiring sleeves.
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
LOVE the idea of the crayon!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to use it! Only 4 more days till mine arrives!!!!! I've been tracking it on UPS lol.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Black Widow (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..12~13~14~15~16..20..23..26..29..32~33~34 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL