The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Not sure. I didn't keep track of which ones I sent where, only the dates that they were shipped out.
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
After doing Christopher Williams handling for awhile, I finally had the opportunity to perform Aaron's orginal handling. It was during my cousin's wedding reception. Now please note that most of the people there had no idea that I was into magic. After the festivities started to die down, I performed this for my cousin and her husband. I had about 15-20 other people witnessing what was about to take place. To make a long story short, everyone who witnessed this literally SHRIEKED IN DISBELIEF!! My aunt actually had tears in her eyes. I have NEVER gotten a reaction that strong before. This is what real magic is supposed to look like, and to me, it IS real magic. It doesn't get much stronger than this. Again thank you Aaron. You have made me and the members of my family that witnessed this miracle TRUE BELIEVERS!

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Phil,
So glad to hear you tried out my handling. I can't begin to tell you how I react when I perform this. As an actor, I try to put myself in their shoes and I do the reveal as if I can truly do this kind of stuff. As if it is freaky to me as well. Often times because I am so engrossed in the character, I get goose bumps and the hair on the back of my neck stands up during the final reveal.

Feels good, doesn't it?
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hi Aaron,

I received this effect some time ago, and really liked it from the moment I start reading the booklet. Everything is good explained and with the video it's superb. I haven't got the oppertunity to introduce this experience to some (dutch) people, but hardly can wait to get started! It's a great addition to my repetoire.

Thanx
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Ok guys,
UPDATE!!
There are only 5 left in existance! I am selling these 5 at my lectures AND ONLY AT MY LECTURES. One will be made available at the lectures to the highest bidder. This is no joke! Once these five are gone they are gone for good!
Pleas visit http://www.closeupartist.com for my 2006 lecture schedule.
Justin Miller

P.S. The numbers I have are 2,3,4,5,6
Let the games begin.
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Hie, Aaron , will be doing BELIEVE in a BIG show I have today , will tell how the show went later . It will be for celebs in my country .

-David Lai
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Profile of Cody J.H. Pace
Aaron,

I have been performing BELIEVE in shorts and short sleeve shirts the past few days. If anyone has any questions on the way I do it they can pm me. I am using Aaron's handling and it is working really well. I am not always in a jacket and while living in the Arizona sun with 110 F weather, shorts and short sleeve shirts are a necessity. I also have been using a new method for part of the routine than what Aaron talked about in the video for the spectator to write down a thought. Those who want to know can pm me.

Cheers,

Cody JH Pace
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut Butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
David,

Good luck with the show! Let me know how it goes.

Cody,

Awesome! Are you clipping the necessary items to the back of your shorts? Like the pockets or the belt line?

Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2006-08-23 22:28, jussy wrote:
Ok guys,
UPDATE!!
There are only 5 left in existance! I am selling these 5 at my lectures AND ONLY AT MY LECTURES. One will be made available at the lectures to the highest bidder. This is no joke! Once these five are gone they are gone for good!
Pleas visit http://www.closeupartist.com for my 2006 lecture schedule.
Justin Miller

P.S. The numbers I have are 2,3,4,5,6
Let the games begin.

Aaron,
Seeing as I got one w/o a number and had Justin sign the back for that reason, I will just say mine is #1 Smile
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Wow Fellas,

I turn on my laptop this morning and my PM box had nearly 25 PM's. I am at work at the moment and as I work outside and I am only in my truck to drive from one appointment to another, I will type up my method for shorts and a t-shirt by this afternoon. I have a laptop mounted in my truck so hopefully I can find a sec to type it up sooner.

I really think all of you will like the method. It makes BELIEVE even more versatile than before. Now, no matter what you are wearing or where you are at you can help the masses BELIEVE! Heck you can even do this in a pair of boardshorts, flip flops and no shirt while hanging out on the beach.

Thanks again to Aaron and Justin for helping me to BELIEVE.

P.S. You do know that we are expecting an even bigger and better follow up from you two! *Tapping foot* "We are waiting!" :-p

Cheers,

Cody JH Pace
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Another one sold in the deal section Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......76&3
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Alright, so I promised everyone I would get my handling to you by tonight. Well some Taco stand decided to give me what I can only assume is food poisoning. I am down for the count. What I want to try and do is get an e-mail list of all the people who bought believe and I can send it to everyone on the list. That way I do not accidently give out handleing to someone who does not own BELIEVE. I also will try to take some pictures and put the handling into a nice PDF format for you. I should have plenty of time tomorrow as long as I am not enjoying these tacos for a third time! ughhhhh

Thanks for you patience Fellas.

Cheers,

Cody JH Pace

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 10:52pm
Alright Fellas it is finished. I have placed my handleing into a PDF file. I want to send it to Aaron first and get his approval but after that it is all yours. I know many of you have already PM'd me but if you could send me an e-mail so I can e-mail you the file I would appreciate it. Simply send an e-mail (codypace@cox.net) and in the topic type "BELIEVE" and in the body explain the gimmick of Believe and where the video of Aaron explaining BELIEVE is shot at. That will help me make sure you are an owner of the effect.

Thanks for all your patience my BELIEVE AMIGOS! Hopefully it helps you as much as it has helped me!

Via con Dios!

Cody

Posted: Aug 27, 2006 12:51am
I meant to include this in the PDF. Look into the Outlaw wallet. http://www.outlaw-effects.com/outlaw/art......mp;pg=63 I have it and it is the best I have seen and I love it!

Cody JH Pace
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hi Cody,

Thanx for all the effort you put in to spread your extra ideas on Believe.
I just send you an e-mail and am looking forward reading your pdf.
Greetz,

Jeroen
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
JUST an update for all of you. Due to some very,very unfortunate circumstances I do not have any believes. There will be 0 at my lectures. I am sorry about this news. Please, understand this is not by my choosing or Aarron's..it is what it is.
I cannot go into any more details. We are both truly sorry.
JM
muffin
View Profile
Loyal user
London
294 Posts

Profile of muffin
I am looking forward to Cody's handling as I have not yet been able to perform believe. I am too casual (should make sense to those with it) to do the orginal handling and although the alternative handling is good, it is a completely different effect.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
I agree with muffin on it but I was able to use it at a gig the other night and it slayed people, they had no explanation. Great stuff being in florida I cant wait to hear of Cody's handeling
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
844 Posts

Profile of oombob
Cody....thanks for your PDF. I really appeciate it! Nice work man.

oombob
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Hey guys I just did `BELIEVE ' for a celebrity performance in my country . It was the highight of all the other effects ....simply beautiful . Wrote a short part of it in my blog .ENJOY!

http://davidlaimag.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Thanks oombob, I appreciate the kind words. After I sent it I thought I sure hope it works as well for others as it does for me. It really is quite simple and easy. Everyone let me know how it works for you and if you make any improvements!

Via con Dios,

Cody
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
By the way - once you do this effect - I end - I can't seem to think of anything that can follow it because it is so strong - unless you are going to go into pure mind contril or a Q&A!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL