The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
invested time in the magic community
1973 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Another one sold in the deal section Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......76&3
Pay it forward and remember karma will take it from there
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Profile of Cody J.H. Pace
Alright, so I promised everyone I would get my handling to you by tonight. Well some Taco stand decided to give me what I can only assume is food poisoning. I am down for the count. What I want to try and do is get an e-mail list of all the people who bought believe and I can send it to everyone on the list. That way I do not accidently give out handleing to someone who does not own BELIEVE. I also will try to take some pictures and put the handling into a nice PDF format for you. I should have plenty of time tomorrow as long as I am not enjoying these tacos for a third time! ughhhhh

Thanks for you patience Fellas.

Cheers,

Cody JH Pace

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 10:52pm
Alright Fellas it is finished. I have placed my handleing into a PDF file. I want to send it to Aaron first and get his approval but after that it is all yours. I know many of you have already PM'd me but if you could send me an e-mail so I can e-mail you the file I would appreciate it. Simply send an e-mail (codypace@cox.net) and in the topic type "BELIEVE" and in the body explain the gimmick of Believe and where the video of Aaron explaining BELIEVE is shot at. That will help me make sure you are an owner of the effect.

Thanks for all your patience my BELIEVE AMIGOS! Hopefully it helps you as much as it has helped me!

Via con Dios!

Cody

Posted: Aug 27, 2006 12:51am
I meant to include this in the PDF. Look into the Outlaw wallet. http://www.outlaw-effects.com/outlaw/art......mp;pg=63 I have it and it is the best I have seen and I love it!

Cody JH Pace
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut Butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of gaafman
Hi Cody,

Thanx for all the effort you put in to spread your extra ideas on Believe.
I just send you an e-mail and am looking forward reading your pdf.
Greetz,

Jeroen
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2460 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
JUST an update for all of you. Due to some very,very unfortunate circumstances I do not have any believes. There will be 0 at my lectures. I am sorry about this news. Please, understand this is not by my choosing or Aarron's..it is what it is.
I cannot go into any more details. We are both truly sorry.
JM
muffin
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of muffin
I am looking forward to Cody's handling as I have not yet been able to perform believe. I am too casual (should make sense to those with it) to do the orginal handling and although the alternative handling is good, it is a completely different effect.
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1042 Posts

Profile of deputy
I agree with muffin on it but I was able to use it at a gig the other night and it slayed people, they had no explanation. Great stuff being in florida I cant wait to hear of Cody's handeling
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
637 Posts

Profile of oombob
Cody....thanks for your PDF. I really appeciate it! Nice work man.

oombob
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Hey guys I just did `BELIEVE ' for a celebrity performance in my country . It was the highight of all the other effects ....simply beautiful . Wrote a short part of it in my blog .ENJOY!

http://davidlaimag.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Thanks oombob, I appreciate the kind words. After I sent it I thought I sure hope it works as well for others as it does for me. It really is quite simple and easy. Everyone let me know how it works for you and if you make any improvements!

Via con Dios,

Cody
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10575 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
By the way - once you do this effect - I end - I can't seem to think of anything that can follow it because it is so strong - unless you are going to go into pure mind contril or a Q&A!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Doc,

I could not agree more. To perform anything after BELIEVE would only weaken the strength of the effect. It is something you need to leave them with and their thoughts, because when you do that the only option they have is to BELIEVE!

Cody
muffin
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of muffin
Thanks for taking the time to share your handling Cody, this will make it far easiser for me to perform this.
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

I am glad to see people are liking my handling. Remeber that is just how I do it. Please if you find a better method to accomplish the same thing go for it. Even better share it with all of us! If you look at the PDF there is an item in the pictures that is green. That is what I had in my office and I tried it out and it works great for me. It really could be one of many objects that accomplish the same goal you could use. Someone hit up Staples or Office Max and if someone finds something even better lets hear it!

Dang Aaron you have created a monster here. BELIEVE has its own little family now and this is like our own forum! Are we going to get some Members Only Jackets embroiderd to become the official BELIEVER'S club? 1980's eat your heart out! Smile

Via con Dios,

Cody
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
CODY thanks for your pdf file ! will try your handling soon enough .=)Thanks again!
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10575 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I want to send out a salute to Cody for 1) sharing a great idea 2) putting it into such a nice PDF file - it looks better than a lot of the professional effects manuals!!!! 3) Being a new dad again (I just have 1 - my hat is off to you) and typing with one hand.

Cody, you actually have demonstrated well one of the qualities this Café claims to support - Magicians helping Magicians.

Bravo!
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1406 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I agree with Dr Spektor. Great job Cody. And thanks for being so generous.
Congrats on the new child, guys.
I'm expecting my first grandchild Dec.24th !
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
invested time in the magic community
1973 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Yes thank you Cody...nice directions. Glad there was no method tipping there...WELL DONE!!
Pay it forward and remember karma will take it from there
Mark Powell
View Profile
Special user
UK
504 Posts

Profile of Mark Powell
Many thanks Cody, some nice thinking there.
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Awesome Cody! Great job. I'll be giving this a try this weekend. Many thanks!
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10575 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Offtopic - oh well - JOHN - you look too young to be a granddaddy - you drinking blood or something?!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL