The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..19~20~21 [Next]
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6774 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I agree, Christopher. I perform professionally and I don't get to many conventions because of time and money. There are a lot of hobbists at conventions. Only selling them at lectures doesn't guarantee that they're only going to pros.
Moment's Notice 10: Six Impromptu Card Effects Available Now!
http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-10.html
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
I must apologize for my wording there Chris - I only meant that the cost of it alone would ward off most people, such as a hobbyist or the curious.

I want this in the hands of pros because they are the ones who will appreciate this effect. I gave exclusive rights to Justin at the beginning and that has not changed. I am sorry if that upsets everyone. None of you would know about this effect had it not been for Justin sharing this with Cody.

I certainly had no idea that so many people would be as excited about this effect as I am.

So my apologies to all, but I am sure you can all appreciate the fact that someone out there has the integrity to stick to their word.

Cheers,
Aaron
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
We eagerly await the Aaron DeLong/justin miller worldtour....... I mean uk tour.

best of luck
paul

One thing that does puzzle me, is $50 dollars a lot of money in the U.S, maybe it's because the exchange is good for uk but that seems cheap. I heard people saying toibox was pricey at $25 I cant get a decent meal for that in london, let alone a decent magic trick.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6774 Posts

I completely understand, Aaron. And I do appreciate your inegrity. I know you didn't start this thread. It's just frustrating to have this carrot dangling in front of you with no real opportunity to get your hands on it.

Incidentally, I find that some of the hobbists and curious are the ones with big bank accounts who do spend a lot of money on secrets. At the convention I went to last year, I saw a guy who was clearly a hobbists drop hundreds of dollars on props I'm sure he'll never actually use. The demonstrater demonstrated and this guy just kept buying. Simply because he could.
Paul Wingham
View Profile
Veteran user
Rustington, South Coast, UK
365 Posts

Profile of Paul Wingham
One other quick point. It's nice to see a product being sold once it is ready rather than using the shoddy approach of taking pre-orders months before delivery..... I'm sure you could have done that and made a heap more money but nice to see magicians with integrity. Still annoyed I wont be getting it but good work.

Paul
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13102 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2006-07-16 22:43, Aaron DeLong wrote:
Oh and I will be keeping this exclusive for 3 years.

What happens after the three years are up?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Doug,
Not sure yet. Maybe nothing. But at that point I may release it to the magic fraternity through a dealer or what not. I may even just publish it in a book at that point. We will wait for 3 years from now.
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6774 Posts

Cool.
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
504 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Where can we see a lecture schedule?
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
That is a big question for Justin who is on vacation right now. He will be back tomorrow....

I will ask him then.

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Hey Aaron,

What's a cool cat like you doing in a sleazy joint like this? HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry couldn't help myself. Smile

I have to throw in my 2 cents here. I recently had the honor of seeing Aaron perform this effect. It just about knocked me off of my chair. If you haven't seen this performed, you simply don't understand the power and impact that this effect has. I'm still scratching my head on this one. I understand and fully support the exlusiveness and price of this effect. It is just WAY too strong to be in the hands of the mere curious who may never even perform, or worse...perform it BADLY. Kudos to you Aaron and Justin. This one will serve you guys well. It was truly an honor being floored by this one. Keep up the great work my friend.

:cheers:

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
JJP161
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
504 Posts

Profile of JJP161
Quote:
On 2006-07-20 23:26, Aaron DeLong wrote:
That is a big question for Justin who is on vacation right now. He will be back tomorrow....

I will ask him then.

Sounds great Aaron, Thank-you very much I am really looking forward to one of his lectures.

Joe
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks for your kind words Phil. I am really glad you liked it.

Also, a hot tip for everyone interested in seeing Believe. Justin recently did a restaurant workers video that includes a performance only of Believe. The DVD he did also has a ton of other workers on it as well.

Get info about the DVD here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

Or type in Live at the Jailhouse in the search bar and it will bring it up.

Cheers,
Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Ahhhhh...I love living in Columbus. So much good magic and good magicians around here.

I was fortunate enough to see a performance of Believe. It really is an awesome routine and some pretty creative thinking by Aaron. I have yet to see Justin do it, but hope to run into the new proud papa soon.

This routine is one of those few that really was as clean as it is described. From what I could tell, it appears that it would be very convenient for a strolling performer in that I think you only have to grab another sealed envelope and you are ready to go. It is definitely a multi-climax, kick em in the head stunner that will have them and myself "Believing."
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
637 Posts

Profile of oombob
Well I've developed a devastating effect too and none of you....do you hear me?...NONE of you can have it. Stop now. Don't even think about it. A totally new and shockingly effective method. It's so exclusive and so powerful.... I'm not even allowing myself to perform it.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2460 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Wow,
Now I want it!
Justin Miller
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Oombob,
Too funny!

I am overjoyed to tell you that Justin and I spoke this morning and due to the massive response to Believe, he is releasing me from my commitment to only sell these through his lectures. They are still available at his lectures, but now you can get them from me if he is not coming to a town near you. I am still only making 100 of them, so if you are interested, please let me know.

Cheers,
Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
637 Posts

Profile of oombob
Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4390 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I received this about a week ago now, No#14, and think it is great. Very clever thinking and a trick a lot of people will use. I have pretty much completely stripped it down and streamlined it for me to use in the environments I am use to, and for the pocket space etc I use. I sent Aaron my thoughts on this and he then improved my thoughts which just made the effect so much better. Within days of owning this and playing a lot with it, I did something I don't usually do. I threw it into my act at a gig just days after getting it. Why? Because it is that good and not difficult but does exactly what it says on the ad. Highly recommended
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
Thanks Chris!

I must say that everyone who gets Believe should contact Chris and see if he is willing to come off of his method and share it with you. It is a wonderful application of the BELIEVE idea and made it oh so easy to carry with you everywhere. Good job Chris!

Cheers,
Aaron

www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..19~20~21 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL