The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1952 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Serious question before I buy this: does the spect ever write down his word? (if its already been answered..i couldn't see thru the sea of prattle)
Aaron DeLong
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbus, OH
278 Posts

Profile of Aaron DeLong
They can write it or say it out loud. The effect doesn't hinge on this part. The final reveal wouldn't be any less strong if they told you their thought of word.

The fact that any word they name is on the back of the card in the sealed envelope and the card matches the (seriously) freely selected card is the punch of this routine. Not how the thought of word is obtained.

Does this help? PM me for any other questions.
Michael Ammar will one day cure all known diseases as a kicker to his coins across routine.

Get the facts! Visit www.AmmarFacts.com!
www.tru-magic.com
www.doubledtour.com
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1952 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Ok, I was under the impression that the word was merely thought of and that's it (a little sleight of word trickery on the description of the trick on the first page then
pennjarr
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of pennjarr
I just need to be clear is it the fact that the effect is being being circulated by some idiots, or the fact that it is being circulated and Aaron is receiving no further income from the product?

if it is trhe former reason, will those circulating copies stop because the effect is to be re-released?

if it is the later, a while ago, Aaron sold 100 units at $50 and was happy with this, a business decision was made. at the time Aaron rated his effect as worth $5000 (less costs) in hindsight the product was undervalued, however in Hindsight I should have bought those shares in Apple during the 70's, In hindsight I should have never spent money on the nothing DVD by Max Maven,

If they had been sold for $500 would members be quite so happy with the decision for the effect to be marketed before the expiration of the three years.

just thinking out loud
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Believe" by Aaron DeLong and Justin Miller » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL