The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ABC Gumball Recycler (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
I too use the gum mouth coils with my ABC and the kids go crazy. Infact, if I do a repeat show the first thing they ask me is if I'm going to do "the gumball trick". Highly recommended!
Magic Arty
View Profile
Elite user
metro Atlanta
443 Posts

Profile of Magic Arty
Smartini:
I do a series of shuttle passes with two matching pieces, and drop them into the combobulator. (I have set the platter down at this point) the last piece I put in my pocket, "this one is still good, I'll save it for later!"
I think the cape is funny for the chicken! I have Gus do the chicken dance of death now before he meets his demise.
Arthur
atsmagic
Arthur Atsma

Feeling real happy now!
Tophie
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Tophie
What are gum coils?

Where do you get them?
paraguppie
View Profile
Elite user
Forsyth Montana!
411 Posts

Profile of paraguppie
Hocus-Pocus has them, or at least they used to. They are a coiled up piece of "tape" (would be the best word, allthough it's not sticky) that uncoils to be really long. You pop it into your mouth and start pulling the "gum" out but it streches forever, it's very funny. Do a search at HC for "gum" and it will come up.

Keith
Check me out at www.magickeith.com
Blackington
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Blackington
These are all great ideas.. !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ABC Gumball Recycler (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL