The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » While in Pigeon Forge... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
As everyone know Pigeon Forge is the home of the Dollywood amusement park> I am sure that unless you go before Kidabra, or are staying afterwards that you are not going to have any time to see Dollywood. However, if you are going to stay before/after Kidabra to see Dollywood, or if you have friends or relatives going with you that plan on going to see it there are some discount packages you should be aware of.

IMO the best deal is the "After 3:00 PM" program which allows you to enter Dollywood after 3:00 PM and get in FREE to Dollywood the next operating day. Parking fees are not included. This program is valid on one-day Dollywood admission tickets April 1, 2006 through October 27, 2006.

you can view the other specials here:

http://www.dollywood.com/special-offers/
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
dbmagic123
View Profile
Regular user
Evansville Indiana
198 Posts

Profile of dbmagic123
Thanks for the information,,, Looking forward to a great time.

Don
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
While there, I also STRONGLY recommend visiting the Sweet Fanny Adams theatre in Gatlinburg, just a few miles down the road. This theatre presents the best live Vaudeville style comedy act...including great magic parodies. It's a tradition with many KIDabra-ites. http://www.sweetfannyadams.com

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
For three years we were in Gatlinburg, how did I miss this? I've been to many places but don't recall seeing this place!
Dennis Michael
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
Don't forget to stop into Precision Magic in Gatlinburg and see David Mann.

Also, David Fee owns a great theater show in Pigeon Forge - "The Black Bear Jamboree". It is a dinner and show, and first rate entertainment.

And of course, Terry Evanswood's show it a MUST SEE.

Scott Compton
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Well, Dennis...EVERYONE knows that it's next to impossible to pry you away from the conference center to EAT...let alone to visit an outside show. With the probable exception of Mark and Tami, you are one of the hardest working and most important behind-the-scenes people there. BUT...if you CAN sneak away this year...I highly recommend the Sweet Fanny Adams show for every comedy magician.

SADLY, my plans won't allow it this year even though I'll be staying at the conference hotel on Thursday night. I'd rather catch up with old friends and capture as much of that KIDabra motivation as I can in those few short hours.

If anyone goes to Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre and buys a video of the show (they sell them at intermission) I would happily reimburse your expense...plus...for it.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2006-08-14 08:17, Skip Way wrote:
If anyone goes to Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre and buys a video of the show (they sell them at intermission) I would happily reimburse your expense...plus...for it.

I can envision 300 copies of the video bought for Skip Smile
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Good point, Marv! Egads and sufferin' overabundance!!!! What an oversight!

Okay...through Marv's gracious wisdom...IF anyone may be planning to visit the theatre roughly 10 miles from the hotel and may be interested in purchasing a video for me, please post it here. It would be appreciated.

Marv...thank you!!! Smile

Whew!
Skip

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » While in Pigeon Forge... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL