The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » What keeps you motivated? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nick Smith
View Profile
New user
UK
4 Posts

Profile of Nick Smith
Hi,

After all your creative years of performing what keeps you motivated and hungry to continue?
Have your motivations changed over the years?

Also, I would like to briefly express my thanks that you have so kindly shared your knowledge and experiences here.

As an out and out beginner in mentalism this is actually my first post to the boards, given that it is to someone of your standing it's going to take some beating Smile

kind regards,
Nick
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Good question but another hard one to answer. I try to set two sets of goals. Short term and far term.

The short-term goals lead to the far term goals. The short term have to be attainable in a small span of time. As a result the goals I thought were far out of my reach, soon become with grasping space.

Not to say I always reach them, for some goals you need a little luck as well. But remember these are the long-term goals that need the luck. All short-term goals should rely upon me and be achievable.

If an area I am working no longer holds any goals for me, it bores me and stagnates me and so I move on. Comedy clubs did that for me years ago. So did restaurants.

I hope I answered your question
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2002 entrée: Banachek » » What keeps you motivated? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL