The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ammar - Thread Miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
clarissa35f
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of clarissa35f
Quote:
On 2002-03-22 13:22, E-Leoni wrote:
I bought the DVD'S when they first came out.
I like them. My only comment though, is, I was waiting to find out 2 things from the set ....JUST 2 BITS OF INFORMATION. Didn't get it.

One, how to tie the loops.
He explains that he can not disclose that information. I can guess at how it's done, and I've been doing it my way for awhile, but your always thinking, .."Maybe there is a better way"

In the meantime I'm still using my way. The second thing was.. ahhh, I just forgot now. Oh well I guess it wasn't important after all. That's what happens when you answer a phone call in the middle of writing.

One thing I notice on my DVD'S ...and I'm wondering if anyone else noticed. The audio seems to be slightly off sync with the video.
It's a little anoying but the information comes through just the same. I like the set.
Mr. Ammar did a great job, as usual.

E-Leoni.

Another thing I did after watching the DVD set, was to go back and take a look at some of Finn's work on thread. It brought back a lot of memories. I don't particulary like the floating stuff Finn did, but the moving effects are great. It was a nice comparison to Finn's work. Ammar mentions Finn a few times on the set. How can you not, I guess.

E-Leoni.

If you want to know how to tie the loops, look up " The Million Dollar Knot." by Finn Jon, it is an ID you can buy at another website, and comes with PET2.0 both for $19.95, now considering that a spool of PET2.0 sells for $19.95 you can say the ID is free. Or is the PET2.0 free? Still looks Like a good deal if you want to know the best way to tie the loops.
“Amateurs practice until they get it right.
Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” <Anonymous>
"There is no such thing as magic, there is no other way that could have been done" <Whit Haydn>
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ammar - Thread Miracles (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL