The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Announcements (Please Read) » » HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC Café! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Thank you Steve and Staff.

Some of the few but very important relations I have in magic happened right here at The Magic Café.

And to think you were excited at the first thousand signed members and making it through the first year.

Look at the beauty that's five years old now!

Thanks.
magicmonty
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
118 Posts

Profile of magicmonty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WELL DONE STEVE.....HERE IS TO ANOTHER 5 YEARS . I WOULD NOT BE HALF THE ENTERTAINER I AM NOW , IF IT WERE NOT FOT THIS SITE .
MANY THANX
MAGIC MONTY
landon
View Profile
Regular user
Alberta, Canada
158 Posts

Profile of landon
That's awesome!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thank you Steve Brooks and everyone else who runs this site. I really have learned so much. I hope this site continues to prosper in the future Smile

Landon
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Happy Birthday to you! You live in a Zoo, you look like a monkey, and smell like one too! Congrats on a great site that keeps getting better everyday.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Besides learning great stuff I have met great people that have changed my life. I am very greatfull for this great forum
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
This is the only forum I actually care about commenting on. People here are genuine. The feedback is great, and the networking that I've received is by far the best part! Thanks Steve and Staff for maintaining are great place to talk shop and communicate with others. Much continued success and praise!

all the best,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
Scotty Mills
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Scotty Mills
Just wanted to throw out my thank to the magic Café and I'm hopeing for many more successful years to come
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Thanks to Steve and the gang for creating the best "hang-out" for us entertainers. It's really one of the best resources out there. Happy Birthday to the Magic Café. May there be many more successful years to come!

Daniel Santos
dxsare
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of dxsare
Thanks Steve! I learned more in just over a month than I had known in 4 years of magic when I was younger. There has never been a better place to open up your eyes to the wide variety of magic than at the Café. My only problem is I spend too much time here at the Café and not practicing magic!! Thanks

Stevie D
-Stevie D
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I WISH THE MAGIC Café CONTINUE TO BLOSSOM FOR EVER!!!
DonMarco
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of DonMarco
"Imagination is the Only Reality"-- Marquis de Sade
Fazie
View Profile
New user
Poland
32 Posts

Profile of Fazie
Thank you Steve and Staff for this great magic place...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! x)
You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.

http://www.metamorphosis.pl
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Happy Birthday Magic Café and thanks to Steve and his staff
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks everyone for your kind birthday wishes both here, via private message and the many I have received thru email. I'm so happy that the last five years has brought so many together and helped many more find their own special place in the world of magic. I want to thank not only our volunteer staff (both past and present), but our Café technical team (Gene & Mary.B), our special guests who have appeared here each month, our very own Café columnists (and let us not forget our many sponsors who insure the Café remains a free resource), but all of you who frequent the Café on a daily basis (whether registered or not), for it is each of YOU who have truly made The Magic Café the great community and priceless resource it is today. May God bless you all. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Whitewolfny
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Whitewolfny
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC Café!!!!
This is the perfect place for magicians to meet and talk and help each other. I send you my best wishes and continued success for this site. And thanks to all whom I've talked and emailed with over the past two years I've been a member. You've made me a better magician.
Braxton Mannar
<BR>Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks Smile
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
Nice place ya got here.
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
A Teles
View Profile
New user
Brazil
15 Posts

Profile of A Teles
Happy Birthday Magiccafé, this a good place for all magicians!

A Teles
sparks
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, Virginia
89 Posts

Profile of sparks
Best wishes to Steve Brooks and staff... thanks for creating this (great) "virtual" shop for us to gather in. Happy Birthday!
Sparks

It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
Ron Cote
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Ron Cote
You guys have done a wonderful job. Congratulations and best wishes!

Ron
Yfirum
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Yfirum
Thanks!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Announcements (Please Read) » » HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC Café! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL