The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » A Trick For Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1108 Posts

Profile of Harv
I'm doing a Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) kids party in a couple of weeks. Although it's not crucial, I thought it would be nice to have at least one trick/routine that is themed for this event. Any ideas or suggestions (especially from someone who might have done one of these) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Harv
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
6842 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have made up a an unlit and lit mennorah trick for Silly Billy. Contact me if you want more information.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
645 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Gene Anderson has a newspaper cutting trick where you end up with the Star of David cut out on a big sheet. It's a very nice effect, available on his Greater Magic Video Library vol. 37 DVD.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
679 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Collectors Workshop used to sell a wonderful card effect called "Bagels and Locks."
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
danryb
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of danryb
You could produce some sliced apples from your dove pan and a pot of honey from your crystal cylinders and leave it for the guests on their way out for " a sweet new year"

Chag Sama'ach to one and all (shana tova)

Dani
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » A Trick For Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) (0 Likes)
<<< Previous Topic Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.088933 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [6] [3] [0] [6] [0] [6] [5]