The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Packet trick ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
I have an idea for a packet trick. Who would be the best supplier to get maybe 10 to 15 sets of 30 cards per set?
Always in motion is the future
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
I would consider Cards by Martin.

http://www.cardsbymartin.com/

Good luck!

Kaylan
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Share your idea as it may have been already put on the market. Just give the effect, not the secret..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Kaylan
View Profile
Special user
CT
758 Posts

Profile of Kaylan
Hmmm, maybe I misunderstood...I thought you were looking for someone to make the cards for you...perhaps you're looking to have the effect marketed. If that's the case, and you've done your research, then you have a ton of options. What's the effect??
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
(Several cards with individuals on them are shown and one the cards is a picture of the grim reaper. Also shown is a card with a tombstone which has R.I.P. on it.)The story is that Death always seem to find the soul that he seeks. Its FATE. Some friends came together on Halloween and talked way into night.
(All the cards are given to a spectator and divided into two stacks.)
As it is common in the late night the friends talked about deep and various topics.
(The spectator choses a stack and removes a card and places it on the bottom for each letter of the topics: LIFE, GOD, DEATH and DEVIL. After the spectator has spelled each word the top card is removed from each stack and seperated from the others. This is done until all the topics have been spelled.)
(The pairs of cards are looked at until you find which pair includes the Grim Reaper.)
You turn around the tombstone and there is the name of the person that is matched with the grim reaper.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
You can contact me to explain more. Perhaps I can help. (Sure I can, but will it be affordable?!)

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Christian,
Thanks for the reply. I will contact you sometime within the next 10 days on your website.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
You are welcome. If you visit my website you can see in the left corner, if I am online or not. As I am a professional webdesigner this is most of time. But remember my time zone (germany). At this moment it is 01:43 am in the morning, you will see how much time shift this is when you compare it to the timestamp of this post.

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
Isn't this based on the Becker effect "WILL THE CARDS MATCH?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Packet trick ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL