The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Simply Triumphant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
Another one a lot of people have heard about and are asking to see. Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieYaHqXeNmE
Brent Braun
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Haha, it looked good I like it a lot... you have very workable stuff, very well done.

Speed
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I liked that version a lot,very nice.
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
191 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Stupid woman, she did pick the spade and then forgot. good thing there was another part
Mostly Harmless ^_^
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
Glad you all enjoyed the effect. When I created simply triumphant I set out with the goal of creating a clean dispay and removing as many moves as possible. The moves that could not be removed had to be covered with natural actions or happen at times when no heat was on the deck at all. What was great about simplifying the effect was that it made it a lot easier technically. You never even have to cut to that dreaded "natural break". Which has never been natural enough for me to even consider it a break. Smile
I am still firmly believe that when performed well Vernon's original triumph from "Stars of Magic" is the best version out there. That being said I have seen very few people who do Vernon's effect well. His strip out happens at a time when heat is on the deck and if it is not done flawlessly the shuffle becomes suspect and the illusion ruined.
Just my thoughts,
Brent Braun
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Well done. Have you put this in print?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
Thanks Pete glad you enjoyed it.
It is on my new DVD Decks, Lies and Videotape. Available through your favorite dealer or my website. http://www.decksliesandvideotape.com
Brent Braun
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Looked at your demo and YOU ARE THE GUY... that created Torched and Restored. My Favorite!
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
Hmmm looked at your name, You are the guy that takes all those great photos. Smile
Thanks Pete glad you enjoy my work.
Thanks again,
Brent Braun
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Brent,
Great job.

Every step in Simply Triumphant looks very honest and clean. Your spectators must think that you are not doing anything sneaky.

~John
braunmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of braunmagic
John,
I never do anything sneaky....... Smile
Okay, Okay, Maybe sometimes.
But don't let that get out or my fans may loose faith in "REAL" magic.
Glad you enjoyed it,
Brent Braun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Simply Triumphant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL