The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stone Purse (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dannywhit
View Profile
Regular user
Oak Ridge,TN
121 Posts

Profile of dannywhit
I never mention anything about a stone during the routine because it can be hard to sell the fact that the gimmick is a real stone. I just mention the fact that I always have a hard time getting the coins back out of the purse once they travel there. In the end, I have such a hard time I give it to the audience and let them try, and that is when the final effect takes place. I leave it completely up to them to wonder what it is they are now holding and trying to open.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8657 Posts

Profile of harris
Thanks, Rich...I have had this prop in my thoughts for a long time.
Love the idea of only using the stone (ala using a full can for a Cups and Balls routine).

I like unusual props. The last thing I bought for the Laughology Programs was a lot of sensormatic tags. A few of them may become a "load" at the end of a coin routine.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2752 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Thanks for the kind comments guys!!!!

Now back in stock!!!!!!

I also now have JUST the INDIVIDUAL purses available that have been long out of stock!!

Enjoy!

https://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/the-stoned-purse
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Stone Purse (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL