The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kenton's Khameleon Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I believe this to be something that can be found in Kentons sorcerer series(#2). If you have it, look through it, I'm pretty sure that is the method combined with Kentons one incredible card trick.

I think???????????
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
These Kooky Kats Are Krazy; I'm gonna ket in my kar and krash.
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
749 Posts

Profile of Roki
Anyone have this yet?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Krazy Kard does not work as stated. Can't vouch for KD but assuming more or less same method.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Where can you find sankey's version?
fcchief
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of fcchief
This is an excellent effect, probably the easiest card trick you could do. No sleights involved. The gimmick is like nothing else I have ever seen or come across. The Ad for this is straight forward and is truthful in all respects. The reactions I have gotten have been nothing short of fantastic. From @#*&%@%$% to gasps and no words at all.
Kenton even hands the deck out once in awhile, and tells you what to expect if you do, in addition very little clean up and you can even use that to your advantage and perform another effect. This is one of the better investments, and for the price you can't go wrong. Have heard from some the gimmick "wore out" so I am trying to find out if I have to buy the whole thing again or if there is a way to get a new gimmick or freshen it up a bit!!
If you have an extra $15 after buying Interlace then get this!!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Anyone else try this yet?
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I like this trick a lot. I don't think it's a "10", but it's very good. Although it's a standard gaff, it's used in a new (?) way. At least I've never come across anything exactly like this.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Kenton's Khameleon Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL