The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » List of best memorized deck effects (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Steve Burton
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of Steve Burton
Open Index with the Mullica Wallet. I'm practically making a living with this routine.
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
193 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On 2007-11-25 14:20, Scott Cram wrote:
Thanks for the notice!

I've re-installed the list at scribd.com, and it is now working again at that same location.

You can also do a direct download of MemoryEffects.PDF by going to my Grey Matters blog and looking for it under downloads.

Thanks for the reminder Scott, I downloaded this last year and it's excellent!!
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
John Born's handling of ACAAN in Meant to Be is my favorite. Very easy to perform with some practice. I use it with the Six Hour Memorized Deck and it is a killer.
Jon_Thompson
View Profile
Inner circle
Darkest Cheshire
2404 Posts

Profile of Jon_Thompson
Quote:
On 2007-11-30 09:25, H2Odesign wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Scott, I downloaded this last year and it's excellent!!

I'd like to second that sentiment. It's a very useful and comprehensive resource.
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Great stories and great effects! I particularly enjoyed the account of one poster lobotomising a challenging spectator with Mnenomicosis!!

My addition, while not strictly a mem deck is Sal Piacente's Memory Opener (based on an earlier routine by Marlo). It play well with a gambling theme as well as a straightforward memory test.

Best,
Vlad

PS I love Aronson's Bait and Switch .... simply diabolical
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Darwin Ortiz latest lecture notes: The Ephemeral (booklet or DVD, 2007) includes an amazing effect using any kind of memorized stack.

TEST YOUR LUCK.

Check it out, its a great routine.
The routine is very practical, on the table or in the hands.

I have tried/practised the effect on several laymen (friends) and they were amazed. Sure.

The DVD, buy it, it includes only blockbuster card effects: http://www.internationalmagic.com/ (watch a video trailer from the dvd)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » List of best memorized deck effects (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL