The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Magic Review 111: Bent Cent - Ray Koenig (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Magic Review 111: Bent Cent - Ray Koenig

AD:

At anytime, when asked to perform, the magician reaches into his pocket and removes a handful of coins. Selecting a penny, the magician begins to press on it with his finger. Mysteriously, the coin seems have sunken in its center, having melted or bent. But this is just a start. Displaying the coin at his fingertips the coin definitely bends and is seen to take on an almost bowl-like shape! Immediately, the coin may now be examined.

· No Sleight of Hand Needed
· No Switching of Coins

Comes Complete with Four Gaffs and Detailed Instructions

REVIEW:

The effect is well devised, impromptu (having the prepared coin of course), and gets good reactions: however, I strongly suggest you don’t purchase as it was already described in details (with permission) in Kenton Knepper’s An Enchanted Evening (see relevant review). Kenton’s manuscript includes a detailed description of the coin preparation, along with other effects; you could then prepare your own coins since it works with any currency.

Of course if you’re too lazy to prepare the coins yourself (hey, that’s me!), then The Bent Cent is the way to go.

OVERALL RATING: ok

H.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Thanks a lot for the information
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » HN Magic Review 111: Bent Cent - Ray Koenig (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL