The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Cards You Softly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zenneth
View Profile
Regular user
China - Hong Kong
135 Posts

Profile of Zenneth
Hi everyone,

My first english ebook - Cards You Softly is now available, it contains impromptu and easy to do card magic pieces. While nothing in this ebook is particularly ground breaking, they all come with entertaining patter and presentation. For those who are looking for "commercial workers", I am sure routines in this booklet will be of interest.

Please click the following link and have a look:

http://www.lybrary.com/cards-softly-p-39......3e5a2528

Many thanks,
Zenneth
davidsira
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of davidsira
Hey Zenneth I bought the ebook a few weeks back it has some very cool ideas in it Smile
Zenneth
View Profile
Regular user
China - Hong Kong
135 Posts

Profile of Zenneth
David,

Thanks a lot for your nice words!

=)

Cheers,
Zenneth
davidsira
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of davidsira
No problem Smile
Zezenki
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Zezenki
Anyone else give this a try?
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Looking forward a review about this!

Best Wishes,
Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
http://pasteboards.blogspot.com/
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
I've just purchased this ebook. Haven't gone through all the tricks yet, but have already found some really interesting ideas. I particularly like "The Other Face of the Queen". Have tried it with a borrowed deck and got some great reactions. I've also applied the same principle and did a "Remove the moustache from a King" trick, which turned out very entertaining.
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Quote:
On 2006-12-23 02:42, KLG wrote:
I've just purchased this ebook. Haven't gone through all the tricks yet, but have already found some really interesting ideas. I particularly like "The Other Face of the Queen". Have tried it with a borrowed deck and got some great reactions. I've also applied the same principle and did a "Remove the moustache from a King" trick, which turned out very entertaining.

Nice! Smile - What patter you use for the "Remove the moustache from a King" KLG?

Andrew Loh

Check out my new card magic eBooks "The Magnificent Queens" & "Triple Charms" at:
www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
Theurgist
View Profile
New user
California
31 Posts

Profile of Theurgist
Love these Notes Kenneth.
I really like the Biddle Variation,
and the 3 Card Monte is great.

Perhaps I'll review these..

-cody-
"The End Doesn't Mean It's Over"
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Are there photos in the booklet?

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
Andrew Loh
View Profile
Inner circle
Malaysia
1455 Posts

Profile of Andrew Loh
Yes, there are plenty of photos in the notes. I don't think you will have problem of learning the routines.

Andrew

www.cardicianden.com

My Cardician Den Blog:
KLG
View Profile
Veteran user
Hong Kong
348 Posts

Profile of KLG
Quote:
On 2007-04-22 21:46, Andrew Loh wrote:
Nice! Smile - What patter you use for the "Remove the moustache from a King" KLG?

I usually start the trick by asking some questions about playing cards, the last question being "Do the Kings of playing cards have moustache?" 9 out of 10 times they'll answer Yes. Then I simply display the Kings, force a card and "shave" the King.

9 out of 10 times a spectator will ask me to make the moustache reappear. My answer is usually "Sorry, but it usually take days to grow a moustache... asking your dad/husband/bf and he'll know..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Cards You Softly (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL