The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..21..33..45..57..69..71~72~73 [Next]
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Sent it again.

Enjoy,

Elliott
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Quote:
On 2007-06-11 21:27, ElliottB wrote:
Sent it again.
Enjoy,
Elliotthttp://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search.php
Advanced

Sent it again.
Enjoy,
Elliott[/quote]

Got it. Great Stuff.
Switchcraft is the most EFFECTIVE magic/mentalism book I've ever read
I had read about and studied switches for a couple of years but this book
got me DOING them. Loads and loads of stuff for all levels
If you don't have it, pick it up NOW and pick one that is perfect for you
Very happy
TJ Smile
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Ken, Steve and TJ,

I’m really happy to read that the three of you liked Billet Proof.

Several additional supplements are in the works. One of them will be quite revolutionary.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Elliott keeps working on this epic. It is probably going to be a very large tome when he gets done with it... but it will contain some great stuff.

Good job, Elliott!!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Ken Dyne
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2268 Posts

Profile of Ken Dyne
I tell you what I love about this is the experience of evolution taking place. It's like we are part of it and it feels special to see that happening.

Ken
MR GOLDEN BALLS 2.0: https://mentalunderground.com/product/mr-golden-balls-2-0/" target="_blank"> https://mentalunderground.com/product/passed-out-deck/

BAIRN: Named 'Best Mentalism Product Of 2014 by Marketplace of the Mind is my collection of more than 40 mentalism routines in a beautiful paperback book: http://www.mentalunderground.com/product/bairn
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
979 Posts

Profile of espmagic
Now we need a book on the how's and where's to read the information written on the billet! Hmm...Elliot?

Lee
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Greg, Ken and Lee.

The next supplement will include a great new "read" technique (although I thought Jeff’s PBR was pretty cool)

It will also include a number of cool billet ideas contributed by Greg. Yes, THE Greg.

To top it off, it will feature what I consider to be a perfect billet sequence.

I have a lot of other stuff, including excellent reader contributions, that may also make it into the next edition. The supplements are usually finished when I get tired of typing. There’s never really a shortage of material.

Thanks again,

Elliott
igam
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of igam
Amazing!!!! Elliott, the content in Switchcraft and the effortless download should be the new Gold Standard for all products to even be mentioned as being useful and for sale. I got my copy last night and didn't quit reading until I saw the sun coming up! Switchcraft is truly a monumental work. Once you learn this work, you could start a church or rule a nation. :>) Thanks, Elliott!
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Okay, Elliot, it's time to change your last name to Billet so you can still use the ElliottB anywhere. It seems like the new Billet King has arrived.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks igam!!!

If any of you guys want to send permission to use a quote for the site, I am certainly game.

Greg,

Stuart is already the Billet King.

But, I’ll take the tile of…

Billet Jester

or maybe…

Billet Secret Agent

Thanks again,

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On 2007-06-15 12:29, espmagic wrote:
Now we need a book on the how's and where's to read the information written on the billet! Hmm...Elliot?

Lee

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I will probably add at least one additional "read" technique to the supplement. Maybe two more. It all depends on how I want to break things up.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I tacked Silver Billet (typos fixed) onto the Switchcraft file and uploaded to Payloadz. The new file includes the following e-books:

Switchcraft
The Billet Machine
Billet Proof
Silver Billet

For now, the price is still $19.95.

Thanks again,

Elliott
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Well Elliott, you've made it very difficult not to purchase.

I know I've hit the hill where I'll slowly roll down, gathering momentum until I reach the end where I click and purchase. I've been thinking on it a lot lol, so I've already emotionally bought it, now I just need to justify it with a wedding in two weeks and a new home.

You can't argue with the value, there's no doubt about that. I'm sure I'll be joining the list of fans soon!
churken
View Profile
Regular user
California
199 Posts

Profile of churken
I have to say that Switchcraft may be the best magic purchase I have ever made. Not only is the material excellent, but Elliott's dedication to his buyers is phenominal. I can't think of a single other time I have ever purchased a book that the author sent me supplements later. It's like, "Oh, by the way, here's some new ideas I have come up with. They go with your original purchase. No charge to you. Thanks." Who else would do that?

Elliott, THANK YOU! I will continue to study your works with great enthusiasim.

Paul
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks so much Paul!!

I really appreciate your generous comments and am especially grateful that you posted them here. I’m fairly certain that your post translated directly into the book I sold today. That nets to an unexpected $16 in my pocket. THANKS Smile

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Nathan,

Congratulations!!!

Elliott
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2023 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Thank you. Smile

I am very excited! It's one of the best decisions of my life. She even likes my magic and mentalism (as she's had to see every one of my 'moves' and tricks throughout the last 4.5 years we've been together - and she hasn't left yet), so I know I picked a good one bless her heart.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Coming soon…

Summer Reading
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
The draft is done. Summer Reading - Book 1 should be ready by Sunday night…I hope.

I also just got permission to teach an ingenious, but little known, “read technique.”

That technique will be part of Summer Reading – Book 2
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Oh Goodness. Too much fantastic material!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..21..33..45..57..69..71~72~73 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL