The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..61~62~63~64~65..71~72~73 [Next]
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Received the update with the watermark. Many thanks, Elliott!
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Just curious, what are everyone's favorite routines or "parts" of the book. This thing is so huge!!!

Matthew
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Got the update! Didn't receive the last few but now I am up-to-date. Thanks!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you so much, Truman, Greg, Sean, overflow, Bill, Jan, Dustin, Angelo, Joey, Dave, Isper, Woover, Landmark, Matthew, and Reese.

I really appreciate that you guys took the time to post on this thread (after all, I only sell anything when people hear about it)

Matthew – That’s a great question. I posted a list of my personal favorites some time ago - it might even be somewhere on this thread. But it definitely needs updating, as much has been added since that time. I think my opinion may not count anyways, as I always like the stuff I am currently working with the best – and that stuff is all going into future supplements.

Reese, I am very glad to hear that you got this one, while past supplements may have bounced due to ever increasing file size, being flagged as Spam, etc. That is the primary reason I switched my mailing procedure. Although I am a little concerned that some may have still fallen through the cracks. Additional fine tuning may be in order.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
For the record, the Switchcraft file available on my Switchcraft site now includes:

Switchcraft
The Billet Machine
Billet Proof
Silver Billet
Back from the Dead
Stack Master
CT's Switch
Q 4 U 2
The Zombie Chicken Read
Alexander Marsh’s Tel.
Ken Krenzel’s Psychologia
Secrets of the Masters Volume One
Secrets of the Masters Volume Two
Playing with Blocks
Secrets of the Masters Volume Three
Tervil Extra Bold and Other Cool Stuff
The Switchcraft Holiday Special
Three
ConFab Four and More!
Chiber & Other Cool Stuff
Cast Your Billet
Flashers of Inspiration – Vol. 1
Holiday Special 2014 – Vol. 1
Slip of the Mind
Impromptu Mental Effects – Vol. 1

And The Mind Blasters USA files on my Mind Blasters USA site now come with:

Mind Blasters USA
Advanced L&D
Beating a Living & Dead Horse
The Infallible Billet - A Method for Impossible Predictions
Flashes of Inspiration Vol. 2
The Rock Paper Scissors Manuscript
Holiday Special 2014 - Vol. 2
Jheff’s Journal of the Mind – Volume 4, Issue 24 (featuring me)

If anyone on my mailing list did not receive the latest Switchcraft supplement, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again,

Elliott
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Loved the new supplement, Elliott! I say again that this is the best bargain in mentalism, and it keeps getting better supplement by supplement...Smile
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Received the new supplement fine, thanks Elliott! And the videos have always worked for me on a Windows machine (I don't have Acrobat though).

Best,
Will Baldry
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2015, RedDevil wrote:
Loved the new supplement, Elliott! I say again that this is the best bargain in mentalism, and it keeps getting better supplement by supplement...Smile

Thank you!

That's definitely the plan.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2015, Dr Weevil wrote:
Received the new supplement fine, thanks Elliott! And the videos have always worked for me on a Windows machine (I don't have Acrobat though).

Best,
Will Baldry

Thank you, Will - and also for your field-testing and contribution of ideas for this supplement.

Elliott
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I just finished the instructions for one of the impromptu routines which will be in Impromptu Mental Effects - Volume Two. It's a good one. That's for sure.
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
Can't wait Elliott!
I'm really enjoying vol 1!
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
I'm a very new owner to Switchcraft, and I TOTALLY get the hype. Elliot- this is a beautiful, constantly blooming masterwork for billets with so many useable ideas. As a closeup performer and reader, I've strayed from b***et work for a while but after opening up Switchcraft I now have so many clean simple pieces to work with and build upon.

I know I know.. I'm late to the party, BUT the supplements have ALREADY proven to be both the value of the century AND workable material.

Cheers,
Cooper
*I knew you were going to read this
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
I just got it!757 pages? REally? VERY VERY VERY Awesome! Ill start the reading right now...
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
BTW is the V34 the latest ? Thank you!
Sam Hagen
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Hagen
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2015, ko_brian wrote:
BTW is the V34 the latest ? Thank you!

Yes, it is.
May you live in interesting times.
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pawel
Got my copy today. Very excited!
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
Absolutely the best deal ever! I bought an ever-growing book years ago and even though my old email is no longer working, Elliott still took care of me and I got the updates. There's so much in it that I can't imagine anyone who would not benefit from it.
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Thanks Sam Hagen!

Amazing book! Very Amazing! The more I read, more amazing it becomes!
actorcoop
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
WOW. I am now fully caught up on Switchcraft and it's wonderful (VERY generous) supplements. This work has ABSOLUTELY expanded my vocabulary on b***et work.

Some highlights for me:

*Elliot's wonderful thoughts on Mu**ple O**s on p.83 of V34… A plus thinking IMHO.
*The Pusillanimous B***et Read is worth the price of the book alone for me. (I performed this the other night, and it KILLED.)
*All the work on Acidus Novus contained in Switchcraft really excited me
*I love the Hannukah friendly routines in the holiday specials (My Bubbie is going to KVEL over these.)

… I would keep going but I want to keep some of the gems hidden for those who are still on the fence. (Is ANYONE still on the fence about Switchcraft?)

I thank Elliot Bressler deeply for these generous supplements, and his thorough sourcing of material. Switchcraft appeals to me as a fantastic springboard into the many avenues of b***et and switch work.

Cheers,
Cooper
*I knew you were going to read this
Marc O
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
755 Posts

Profile of Marc O
Pretty late tot the party.
Bought Switchcraft last night and within seconds after payment received the link for the download.
Shot Elliott a PM with a question about the size of Switchcraft and received an answer within a few hours, what a great service for such a good product!

Will have some great time reading this E-book and hope for some great Aha -moments.
Thank you Elliott for a great product and service!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Switchcraft (185 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..15..27..39..51..61~62~63~64~65..71~72~73 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL