The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Credit Suprise (Tenyo) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I think it is cut and restored pencil or zig zag cig.this reminds me of fade away case or blue crystal and even metal matermony.
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2482 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Quote:
On 2006-12-16 21:05, evolve629 wrote:
This reminds me of the plastic prop that a pencile is broken into 3 pieces and then restore. What does this trick called?

In "Invisible Zone" (I think that's the name) a pencil is slid into a plastic holder and the center of the pencil disappears, then the pencil is restored. To me, this is THE BEST Tenyo trick ever and I wish someone would make it in something other than plastic. It's ingenious!

Robert
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I think one of the best tenyo items is impossible pen.though there are to many plastic props in it.
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Yeah, The principles are clever, but I sure wish they'd upgrade to better working materials ... perhaps wood products like mikame.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Quote:
On 2006-12-16 18:16, Cameron Francis wrote:
Itsmagic, I don't disagree with you. But I've been fooled by a few Tenyo items. Crystal Cleaver completely baffled me. When I finally purchased it and learned the sectet, I slapped my forehead. Ingenius.

agree.... crystal cleaver is indeed ingenius.....
this is the trick I always show and it never fails to get a respond from the people...
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
RooMan
View Profile
Special user
Texas
704 Posts

Profile of RooMan
I agree...Credit Surprise is great. Lots of fun even if you never actually use it in performance. However, Mystic Blackboard is a dog.
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Mystic Blackboard looked good on the demo, but I was a bit suss. Hope to get credit surprise just as a magicians toy thing.
My vote for best tenyo is perhaps prison box.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I don't think the locking system on prison box is very good.same with mystic china box,i think that's the name.i figured it out in the store but still bought it. the best locking system in my opinion is mystic triangle.i am not saying that it is the best tenyo trick but has a good locking system.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
My Tenyo favorites:
Mystery Triangle, Prison Box, Squezze Play, Zig Zag Cig Box, Occult Board, Floating Lady. I have fooled many people with these colorful things.
I have used Zig Zag Cigarett in real life close up performances and it works out well...They can even sign the cig Smile
dbolan
View Profile
Loyal user
Carrollton, Georgia
274 Posts

Profile of dbolan
Quote:
This is one of those items that I really want but don't think I would use professionally.

Yes! I'm only a hobbyist but I think the same thing. I can't get over the thought that this looks extremely cheap and like a child's toy. But every time I grab it to take a last look at it before selling it off on eBay, I perform it for myself, get a chuckle, and it goes back it a drawer...

Dave
"I didn't want him to feel that he could drive the lane with impunity."

- David Robinson
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2006-12-16 23:53, Robert M wrote:
In "Invisible Zone" (I think that's the name) a pencil is slid into a plastic holder and the center of the pencil disappears, then the pencil is restored. To me, this is THE BEST Tenyo trick ever and I wish someone would make it in something other than plastic. It's ingenious!
Robert

Just bought Invisible Zone.....This is really good.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
When I first bought iinvisible zone I was really young.The man in store demoed it and since it I was young thought it was entirely self working so decided to buy it.I hated it at the time, but now that I am older I seem to like it more and I now also agree that it is really good.Acutally execellent!
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1480 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hello!

I am glad some people like my Prison Box. It is my favourite of my two creations with Tenyo.

As for the comment that they look like props, please don't forget that Tenyo Magic is not specifically aimed at magicians but to the general public. They have to look weird and wonderful to be appealing. They would not really sell if they just looked like a plain everyday box.

Best wishes,

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Its just the begining of 2007 and I can't wait for the 2008 products.On the tenyos masters list there is a small protition of the list that remains unknown, like T-50 to T-60.Does anybody have any of these?Also does anybody acutally know how fantaisica works?I still play with it all the time with no clue!And for Angelo how big is your collection and what other tenyo peice did you make.Did you get to meet other tenyo creaters?
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Yes Mr Carbone showed me an early preview of credit surprise. Quite impressive and visual. just a shame its a bit plasticky. Well that's tenyo.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Well I looked at two different lists of tenyo and got different results.

List one said Fantastic was T-53 and the other T62.
List one said melting loop was T-54 and the other T64.
could anybody clear this up for me please?

the ones that are missing from both sites are T-48 to T-53 and T-54 to T-60.
could anybody help me on this mystery?

The links to the two sites are:

http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk/Productsno2.htm

http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic_en/alllist/index.html

Thanks!
samuelchan501
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of samuelchan501
I owned a lot of tenyo tricks. My favorite tenyo tricks are Invisible Zone and Oh No.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Anybody know about the red crytal and metal matrimony 2.0?i recently bought them off here and would like to know if anybody else had these?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2006-12-15 20:25, RIVARDJLR wrote:
Read a review here and see very clear pictures of this item to get a better idea of the prop involved:

http://allmagic.com/allmagicreviews/allmagicreview00.html

Is it me or does the last picture here make this trick "REAL" obvious? I like TENYO, but this is something specs will assume right off.
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
I don't own the trick, so I'm not tipping anything here, but as a spec looking at the picture it looks like the card is sliding under the "cut" - if that's just an illusion of the photo, the trick may be pretty cool, but it does look obvious in the picture.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Credit Suprise (Tenyo) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL