The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » IJA magazine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
Would anybody recommend the IJA's magazine Juggle? I've been wondering if it would be a good resource to have. Thanks in advance, Philip
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Yeah, it's pretty good. Some interesting interviews and the like. Mind you, I'm not really interested in the IJA competitions and there can often be too much focus on those for my liking.

A better resource, I reckon, is the European juggling mag Kaskade, published in both German and English.

Cheers

ML
Alchemist
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Alchemist
Do you happen to have the contact information for Kaskade? Do they have a website?

Thanks
Missing_Link
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of Missing_Link
Yep, their main site is in German, but there is an English page that contains details about the publication and subscription info:

http://www.kaskade.de/en/index.htm

Enjoy

ML
Alchemist
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Alchemist
Thanks ML, I'll check their site out today. I have a couple of older issues and it was an interesting magazine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » IJA magazine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL