The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Strange Travelers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Although it has been a while since I had this in my set, it did get great reactions. The only draw back is that it needs to be performed with only one spectator.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
This was marketed under the Paul Harris Presents umbrella.....almost impossible to find now.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
This is one of those effects that forces me to wonder: is the effect the spectator sees really significantly different from "Naked Strange" or any other cards-across routine to justify the purchase of a gimmick?
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
One of the best things about "strange travelers" is the instruction booklet that comes with it!
Goes into great detail about all phases of the routine in a very entertaining manner!

If I'm not mistaken this effect was re-introduced late last year. Buy it when you can!
Dai Hard
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Dai Hard
Strange Travelers is one of my favorite effects of all time, its gotten some of the best reactions I've ever seen. My presentation is very straightforward and bare-bones. The procedure is so simple and fair and the effect itself is so stunning you really don't need to sugar coat it unless you want to.
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
ronnyman
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of ronnyman
Quote:
On 2012-08-22 09:52, Dai Hard wrote:
The procedure is so simple and fair and the effect itself is so stunning you really don't need to sugar coat it unless you want to.

I'm with you. Sometimes patter takes away from the effect. If you don't need it don't use it. A lot of people will start to concentrate too hard once they hear patter starting.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Strange Travelers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL