The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cards, cards, and more cards..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I'm not sure where this goes but they apply to tricks so here we go. I want to make it clear I've no interest in the store, do not know the owners, and am providing this info as I've seen request from some for certain types of cards and also seen effects where certain decks are used that were believed to be unavailable. If this is the wrong section please move it but hopefully to where it will be seen.

Note: The store I am going to mention is NOT an on line supplier but the manager told me they will take orders over the phone and mail them out and have done so. Don't call them unless you are serious and please don't bother them.

If you are looking for old fashion cards and unique cards for character development etc you can find many of them at The Nevada Gambling Museum in Virginia City, NV. The managers name is Adrianne and her phone number is 775-847-9022. There is no web site. They have, along with standard Hoyle, Bikes, Bees etc they have old fashion Faro decks, tarot cards, civil war decks, WW2 decks with the ship outlines on them to help the guys identify them, very old fashion decks that look and feel like they did in the 1800s, Klems, two types of Jack Daniels decks, advertizing decks (pepsi and others). They have more types than I've ever seen. One deck I got was a reproduction of a Highlanders poker deck produced in 1864. Just pips, no indices. The back is borderless and an mossy green with flower designs, the printing as bad as it was then. The deck is squared but handles okay because it is coated (unlike the originals) but they look great and handle better than the paper reproductions. They have other repros that are of high quality as well. They also carry mis-spotted die, loaded die, all kinds of gambling things.

There you have it. An interesting source for cards and things like that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Cards, cards, and more cards..... (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL