The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12..15..18..21..24..28~29~30 [Next]
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I got it, and it is incredible! I actually was lucky enough to obtain two. Im keeping one and selling one. I will post a further more detailed review after working with this for a while. After watching the dvd, I can say that this is really good and a great deal for the money!
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I made a pre-order of INTERLACE today through Hocus Pocus, but will wait till "Ring On" is available next week.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello Peo,

Interlace is in stock for immediate delivery at Hocus Pocus no-preorder. The Ring Hank will be here next week according to the information that I received today from our supplier.

Thanks to all of our Magic Café friends for your orders for this effect. Remeber all orders placed for Interlace are only $49.95 post paid anywhere in the USA & Canada. All of our overseas friends can purchase this for $49.95 + $6.00 post. Just mention the Magic Café when purchasing by phone or online.

This offer expires on February 28th 07 at midnight.

Best Regards
Paul Gross
owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
491 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
Paul,

Once again you have convinced me to make a purchase! I just brought Interlace for the discounted price! Hocus-Pocus is an amazing magic store!

I will post a review when it arrives.

Marc

PS. Paul, stop having so many sales! I am going broke!
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Its too bad I missed out on the HP deal. I ordered from HP the day they received it, but it cost me $57 shipped Smile At least its been worth it Smile
LegendaryEgos
View Profile
Elite user
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
491 Posts

Profile of LegendaryEgos
MarvinSanRemo,

you should talk to Paul. Maybe he will hook you up.

Marc
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
871 Posts

Profile of Nechto
Hey everyone,

Iam in agreement with everyone here, what a great effect, I love everything Richard puts out there and just to let anyone in the UK know we will be stocking it at the Merchant of Magic, I mean how could we not?!!?

Thank you very much Richard

Ben Williams
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
The instructional dvd is really complete and thorough. One of the best instructional dvd's I have ever seen. Others putting effects out there could learn from Richard
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
I haven't seen this yet, but I'm a huge Richard Sanders fan (his DVD set is one of the best of all time). And I'm so excited that the fact that I wear the same pants everyday is finally going to start paying benefits.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Anything by Richard is worth twice as much as he sells it for... definately a worker...

j
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

I just wanted to chime in here folks. When Richard was first developing INTERLACE, he was kind enough to share the concept and effect with me. I was blown away by it, and actually got chills (I'm not kidding!) when he described one of the presentation ideas to me. I was so excited with the possibilities of this trick, and couldn't wait for him to release it. In typical Richard Sanders-style he has carefully worked the method and routine, so that it has been honed to razor-sharp perfection. You will love this, and will absolutely blow your spectators away with it----it's a winner! Congrats Rich!

Best regards,

Jason Palter
Paltergeist Unlimited
(416) 410-5766
James Kaine
View Profile
New user
Newington, Ct
74 Posts

Profile of James Kaine
I have one question, kind of a stupid question, does it have to be the right pocket/right leg. I'm left handed is it possible to use it on the left side?
James Kaine

www.jkaine.com
zing82
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
218 Posts

Profile of zing82
Quote:
On 2007-02-05 11:07, Michel Huot wrote:
Hi Zing, some alterations are needed but you will be able to use your pocket without trouble

Are these alterations easy to do? I cannot sew well and I hope its not another Criss Angel's Levitation kind of "modifications".

Cheers
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
James, yes it is possible to use the left pocket/leg as well.

Zing, I would say spend a few extra dollars and have a shop do the altercations for you. It would be easy for them. Its nothing like the extensive modifications for the CA Levitation.
kohai
View Profile
New user
Paris, France
12 Posts

Profile of kohai
Quote:
Its nothing like the extensive modifications for the CA Levitation.

I hope so, as I don't want to walk like Robocop before performing Interlace Smile I never found CA lev practical...

Up for this question : do you need to touch your shoes by yourself, or the lace can be untied by a spectator - more precisely, by a kid ?

And thanks to Richard for this very nice effect!
ruijorge
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of ruijorge
Quote:
On 2007-02-07 06:19, kohai wrote:
Quote:
Its nothing like the extensive modifications for the CA Levitation.

I hope so, as I don't want to walk like Robocop before performing Interlace Smile I never found CA lev practical...

Up for this question : do you need to touch your shoes by yourself, or the lace can be untied by a spectator - more precisely, by a kid ?

And thanks to Richard for this very nice effect!

The spectator cannot untie the shoelace himself.

I have just watched the full dvd on this trick and it is one of the best purchases I did in a very long, long time.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I have recieved this today and WOW, its great. The instructional DVD is very indepth and of fantastic quality, as are the items it comes with.
I can honestly say that this is one of the best purchases I have ever made in magic and this is before ive even tried it out (its just one of those things you just know). I am getting on with the set-up and will post more of my thoughts on it after I have played around with it.
Thanks.
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
199 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
You will be able to do it on the left side without problems
Zing82...I did it myself and it took me 33 minutes (counting) but you could have someone do it for you for probably 10 bucks
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
zing82
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
218 Posts

Profile of zing82
Quote:
On 2007-02-07 08:28, Michel Huot wrote:
You will be able to do it on the left side without problems
Zing82...I did it myself and it took me 33 minutes (counting) but you could have someone do it for you for probably 10 bucks

Must I look for a shoemaker to alter the sneakers as well?

Cheers
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice.
Tivoli
View Profile
Loyal user
Paris (France)
252 Posts

Profile of Tivoli
Hi Folks,

Just amazing Smile
Arthur Tivoli
Fantaisiste-Magicien
www.arthurtivoli.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..12..15..18..21..24..28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL