We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..28~29~30 [Next]
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2007-02-18 00:13, vanishingrabbit wrote:
Interlace has been flying off my shelves and may I say that you will not be disappointed in any Richard Saunders effects. He takes the time to really think magic effects out. I think he's brillant.

I have to agree, and he is a great guy.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I have now put the ring string effect to use in one of my sets as a stand alone effect with-out using interlace. This effect is well worth the price of the dvd alone. Try it out, you and your spects will love it. Truly an amazing routinue, they will swear that the ring is still in your close hand,NICE.
Paris
View Profile
Regular user
Paris
140 Posts

Profile of Paris
Recieved mine and must agree that it is a outstanding effect. I was not suprised by the method. The DVD goes in to every detail. Richard has not left out a thing. He is a great magician who really gives excellent material at a very fair price. Also purchased mine at Mad Hatter. Great service at a great price.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3406 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Irish, if you like the ring/string effect, pick up Ring Leader. Richard's routine was nice but very basic. Ring Leader gives your dozens of phases so you can put together an awesome ring/string routine...ending with Interlaced of course.
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Quick question. I am considering purchasing this effect, but I am on a budget. After purchasing the DVD would I have to spend any more money on building the gimmick? Would I have to take my pants to a tailor?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6853 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Drizz, only if you can't sew yourself (or don't know someone else who can sew). You don't need anything extra. It all comes in the package. Except a ring, of course Smile
Two tricks for one low price! "Production Value" available now. http://cameronfrancismagic.com/production-value.html
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
The credit section mentions Jay Sankey, wonder what ideas he contributed?

FYI for any single guys like myself... I picked up a "sewing kit" at WalMart for $5.99 that included everything I needed plus much more.
wilfr3d
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of wilfr3d
I have two questions before getting the effect.
1. What kind of sewing kit and other equipments are required to make the gimmick?
(I want to make sure I can get those in my university campus area)
2. Can Interlace be done with a PK Ring?
James Kaine
View Profile
New user
Newington, Ct
74 Posts

Profile of James Kaine
Just ordered mine, hopefully ill get it by the end of the week
James Kaine

www.jkaine.com
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I just used a needle and thread.Do you plan on borrowing many PK rings from laypeople or spectators that you meet???
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
I'd keep a PK ring far, far away from the Interlace setup.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5228 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Sweet Mother of mercy! You borrow a ring! How many people do you know that wear a PK ring on a day to day basis? This effect loses some impact if you perform it with your own ring.

In fact, if you are going to use your own ring, you don't need the Interlace set-up. Simply tie a duplicate to your shoe lace and vanish your ring.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Michel Huot
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal
172 Posts

Profile of Michel Huot
And sign your own card and put a duplicate card with signature in your wallet hahaha
guy, most of the questions have been asked already...you will need between 30 and 45 minutes with a a needle, thread and scissors
you will have the most incredible tricks at your...feet
there is NO negative review of that trick,
if you like powerful magic for real audiences...buy it!
Tricks aren't important...people are!!!
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Quote:
On 2007-02-19 16:38, DougNicols wrote:

I'm using the PK ring during all the day... Can I continue using the Pk ring, right? What I mean is: Can the use of the Pk ring disturb the routine somehow?

Thanks,

Mesquita
"Siempre somos tres me acompańa la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1839 Posts

Profile of Platt
Quote:
On 2007-02-19 17:27, Mesquita wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-02-19 16:38, DougNicols wrote:

I'm using the PK ring during all the day... Can I continue using the Pk ring, right? What I mean is: Can the use of the Pk ring disturb the routine somehow?

Thanks,

Mesquita

With a little thought you can do this with a pk ring on.

Updated review: To be very honest the tailor work was no fun. It took me 15 minutes just to get the thread through the needle eye. I really can't stand that kind of work. But I bought a walgreen's $2.99 sewing kit, went through sewing hell, and now it's smooth sailing. I fried my girlfriend badly. Twice. Interlace is good in theory and practice. Very rare. To quote Richard: Killlllllllller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more thing: for those who prefer the backload, try beginning your routine with a "guess which hand the ring is in" approach.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
GAHHHHHHH!!!! I so want to get this one, but I have no money.. LOL!

Once I have the correct amount, this will be the first effect I buy!!

I still can not believe there is yet to be a bad comment about this one!

-Vinnie
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5228 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Keep an eye on the Tricks For Sale section. Several have already been sold there. A number of people, after buying it, found it did not suit their style, or simply didn't want to do the minor work necessary to get ready.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
839 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
The only negative is that everybody has it. Smile

Quote:
I still can not believe there is yet to be a bad comment about this one!
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1839 Posts

Profile of Platt
Yep...I can see this not suiting everyone's style. Particularly the impatient who can't delay gratification- usually me. Don''t expect to open the package, lay down a few stitches and be golden. This takes a bit of working out and customizing and re-customizing. To be 100% with this everything has to be perfectly in place. But once you've got it. Boom, you're off and running. The good thing is you're not bogged down or embrassingly dressed up. Unlike certain levitations, the inner workings are stealth and unobtrusive. In fact, if I never performed it again, I'd probably keep my gimmicked pants the way are. It's really nothing.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
zauber
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of zauber
Only one negative comment.......and NOT about the effect. R. Sanders does not respond to emails for questions (YES, I have the effect)..and least not to me.
"I'm still learning."
-----Michelangelo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL