The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30 [Next]
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
If you still have the white gimmick, you can color it and the white shoelaces black, but it won't look so classy on your shoes.

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well
bigtyme
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of bigtyme
I see there have already been a ton of posts on this topic from years past, but this effect is still worth mentioning. I picked up interlace 3 weeks ago. The necessary alterations literally took 1/2 an hour. I performed it for the first time this past Saturday at a restaurant I work at weekly. If you've seen the demos on youtube in relation to reactions, you'll see that's exactly how people will react. I'd like to think I have a decent repertoire, but I've never gotten a reaction quite like this before. They literally scream. Personally I hope he never sells another. This effect is too good to share. On a side note, the Regal Ring Chain is a nice compliment to the interlace effect. Those who have it will know what I mean. Hope you're all enjoying your summer.
TonyPorter
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of TonyPorter
Quote:
On 2007-07-31 22:19, durgy wrote:
Can someone please pm me any methods they might have to do the "setup" before making the ring dissapear?

I've recently got it but like other people here am not comfortable with the way Richard teaches the load.

Any help would be appreciated.
Durgy

Use a ring vanish hank to do the vanish and do the sneaky business under the hank.
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
I generally wear form fitting jeans 'cigarette leg'. Do I need a significant ammount of room to make this workable within the leg? Even my dress pants are form fitting, but a little more slack then my jeans.

D~
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
This effect is still one of my favorites by Richard! Simply Mind blowing when executed! It's one of those real magic effects....
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Hey DJ,

I don't think form fitting pants will work for this. I have only used this in pants that had a little wiggle room.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Does the performance of this trick make noise? Or does the ring appear on the shoelace silently?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6834 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Silent. No noise. GREAT effect!
"Tantalized: Seven Variations of The Tantalizer" by Cameron Francis. PDF available now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/tantalized.html
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I have never experienced any issues with noise.
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2713 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Quote:
On 2007-02-01 20:05, tuffnavyrn wrote:
If the this effect is what is desired then any minor alterations shouldn't dissuade you.....you just can't carry your car keys in your right pants pocket anymore :0) I'm sure it's worth it!!

Actually, yes you can.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
247 Posts

Profile of donny
I've used it as end-effect of Sankey's "Pawnbroker" coin/ring transpo. I'll explain that if you don't repay for a pawned item quickly, It becomes part of the "house". A stunner.
Thanks guys!
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4081 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 12:42, Mike Maturen wrote:
Quote:
If the this effect is what is desired then any minor alterations shouldn't dissuade you.....you just can't carry your car keys in your right pants pocket anymore :0) I'm sure it's worth it!!

Actually, yes you can.

Agree, you still can use the pocket.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4081 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On 2011-08-19 12:42, Mike Maturen wrote:
Quote:

Actually, yes you can.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3357 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I absolutely love everything I've ever purchased or learned from Richard. He puts out nothing but great stuff. Next to Extreme Burn, I think Interlace is his best creation. If you go through the effort, I can't imagine a stronger ring flight on the planet (and I own 9 versions).
wizard999
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of wizard999
Hi, would anyone like to swap a pair of white laces unused from the interlace pack for a pair of black ones. I don't wear trainers and could do with a spare pair.
I heard that you couldn't get spares, is this still true?
many thanks!
wizard999
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of wizard999
Just to be clear, I have a spare set of white laces that I want to swap for a black set. cheers
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2675 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Why don't you just color them with a black Sharpie marker? That's what I did. They look just fine.
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
gordmer
View Profile
New user
Ontario, Canada
15 Posts

Profile of gordmer
If anyone wants a killer and seamless load for this (only works with black pants and black laces) I place another ##### inside my belt by my pocket and hang the gimmick freely. Load the the ring as you are lifting your shirt to place your hand in your pocket,,, as you bring you hand up the connection will be made and as you place your hand in your pocket the gimmick will go with it.
ChrisTheImpossible
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Florida
70 Posts

Profile of ChrisTheImpossible
Has anyone made their owns gimmick for the pants? I want to construct on more clothing. If so how did you get it done?
www.MagicJunky.com
"A place for Magicians, Clowns, and Ventriloquists to Buy, Sell, and Trade new and or used items Free!"
Tfet
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Tfet
Quote:
On 2013-03-01 13:15, ChrisTheImpossible wrote:
Has anyone made their owns gimmick for the pants? I want to construct on more clothing. If so how did you get it done?

You can buy more gimmicks from Richard if you need them.

http://www.sandersfx.com/accessories.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » "Interlace" - New Magic by Richard Sanders (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL