The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2007 entrée: Denny Haney » » That's my Buddy Denny » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

puckmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, Florida
260 Posts

Profile of puckmagic
Denny, congrats on being chosen as this weeks Guest of Honor. For those of you who don't know the man you are in for a real treat. He is probably the only magic dealer in the world that has been highly successful in close up, platform, and stage (illusions) magic.

He has done everything from School Programs to Fortune 500 Trade Shows and Corporate Meetings. He does comedy magic as well as expert manipulations. He is a collector of magic props, posters, and books. He is well read and knows the complete history of our art. What I am basically saying is that there is very little in magic that he can not shed some light on.

I have had the honor of being his assistant, student, and dear friend. Everyone on the Café should be taking full advantage of his being here this week. Pick his brain until he looses the few hairs he has left. Picking his brain is what gave me the opportunity to make a living doing what I truly love.

Well enough of the sappy stuff...Denny enjoy the rest of your time on the Café and I look forward to our week in LA. I'll be stocking up on air freshener!!!

Your Buddy Puck
Mike Goeller
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of Mike Goeller
Hey Denny,

I Know I told you I wasn't going to add to the heavy post volume, but I just wanted to say a public THANK YOU.

Like I always say when people come in the shop, if people would heed your advise, you'll steer them the right way, and in no time they'll be a good working pro.

Thank you for all of your help and mentoring over the years, because of you I'm able to do what I love for a living. Thanks for pushing books on me the first time I came in. Thanks for letting me work at the shop and learn. Thanks for laughing at me and keeping me humble when I need it. Thanks for sharing your passion for and knowledge of magic with me.

I'll never understand what posessed you to open the shop, but Thank you. I know sometimes you feel like no one apprieciates what your trying to do by steering them towards the "good stuff", but know there are plenty of us who have been touched by your efforts, and we owe you alot.

Thanks again,
Mike Goeller
Denny Haney
View Profile
1945 - 2019
48 Posts

Profile of Denny Haney
To both Puck and Mike,
Thanks for the kind words. They ARE appreciated.
Denny
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2007 entrée: Denny Haney » » That's my Buddy Denny » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL