The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » ANTINOMY - Perception & Deception » » Took the plunge! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
I had been hedging on buying this magazine for quite awhile now but I finally decided it was time to grab it. I am more or less interested in this magazine in particular because it doesn't seem to be something that every hobbyist snatches up like most commercially available effects. I asked around and searched the Café and honestly couldn't find a bad word said about this quarterly magazine. Started out with year one and looking forward to catching up eventually with the current subscription.

--Jim
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
You will not be disappointed. I have loved everything about this magazine. The quality is better than anything I have seen. It is like a mini-top quality magic book. The Annual CD is a wonderful bonus at the end of the year.

And the service is out of this world. When year two came around, I didn't even hesitate to renew my subscription.

RevJohn
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
My first impression in total honesty is that I was blown away at the quality of the periodical itself. ZERO ads! Very detailed writing and figures/pictures explaining what is going on. The paper quality and printing was unbelievable. I haven't had a chance to thoroughly read all four of the first volumes yet but I wanted to let you know you were on the money there rev!

I haven't even touched the CD yet I am saving that for last =)

--Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » ANTINOMY - Perception & Deception » » Took the plunge! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL