The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How do you post? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Sounds stupid, but I've spent 45 minutes searching the site trying to figure out how to post a question. I don't mean respond to a thread already in progress, but to ask a new question; i.e., start a new thread. How do I do this? Thanks.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Hmmm... How did you post this question? The same answer is for any other forum. When you click on the forum and enter it, there is a bright red caption in the top left corner of the forum which states "Post New Topic". Select that and you will be able to post a new topic (question), which is what you did for this question.

Not sure how you got confused, but hope this helps. Welcome to the Café, James. Have fun, I'm sure you'll get lots of information here.

Steven
Coram Deo
James Warren
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of James Warren
Thanks Steven, you helped me to figure out why I couldn't do it. The answer is that I never go directly to the forums. When I visit the Café, I always do a search for whatever item I want to read about. This will bring up search results, and then I click "view this post" or "view entire topic." I am so used to using the Café this way that it never occurred to me to look over the Forum Index/Menu, choose the Forum best suited to my question, and then look within their for the POST caption. Thanks for bringing the obvious to my attention.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How do you post? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL