The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The New Deluxe Busking Pouch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SeanD13
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, RI
263 Posts

Profile of SeanD13
I am a lucky man. The mailman brought me my Deluxe Busking Pouch today. When I opened the box. All I could say was,

"WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was floored when I saw it for the first time. The photos Frank posted don't do it any justice. It was better then I thought it was going to be.

Click Here

The leather is like butter. (To coin a fraise) Frank said it was made of more expensive leather then the other Busking Pouch, and there is no mistaking that. The lining in the inside of the pouch gives the pouch a classy touch.

I like the hidden money pocket on the back. I am not sure it that was on the other pouch. I think it is a great idea. The pouch has two side pockets, and one front pocket. There is also a pocket inside the main pouch pocket. This inside pocket is going to come in handy to hold packet trick / cards / business cards / or any other item that one would like to keep handy.

On the front of the inside pocket. there are three coin pockets. The coin pockets are a very nice touch. They are very easy to load and unload; giving one the ability to pull out a coin on moments notice.

I really love my pouch. It is everything I could hope for and more.

I have to say, "Thank you Frank. Thank you very much for making such a great pouch."

You can talk with Frank about getting your's two ways. He is Frank Starsini here on the Café, or at his website. Click Here

Tell him Sean sent you.

Thank you all for reading this,
SeanD13
Have you hugged a Cup Junkie lately?

Learn more at www.CupsCon.com
"If We Build It Will you Come?"
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Frank is a true craftsmen in magic. He is ng a*n*a*l-retentive about quality and takes pride in his work and his workmaship (and it shows).

On top of that, he is a true gentelman and has proven to be very honest in all of our dealings.

For what it might be worth, Frank gets my highest recommendation in all categories.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Faulkner
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
249 Posts

Profile of Faulkner
Got my pouch from Frank when they first came out, used it the next day...use it everyday I can...get one...use it...love it, You will not be sorry.

Also he seems to be a good guy too!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » The New Deluxe Busking Pouch (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL