The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cups & Balls w/ Chick Final Load... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Profile of Vinnie Laraway
Just wanted to share this video with you guys...

I just hope the cups have holes in them so the chicks can breath... Any thoughts?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=L0XSGbEKE_0

-Vinnie
mws7020
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of mws7020
That was very good. I thought it was quite funny, My favorite was when he asked them the time. Also I hope there were holes in the cups. There would have to be those cups were down for a long time.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Not to worry. The chicks are under the cups less than a minute and the cups are large enough to have plenty of air in them. It's basically the same thing as having a dove in a dove pan.
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Good to know, Dave... But dove pans have holes in them... Meh, I'm not going to argue with Dave.. Hehe! =]

Geesh, I love C&B routines where the ending is more than a big ball... Livestock is always a great surprise! Anyone else have videos of livestock C&B finales?
-Vinnie
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Vinney, most dove pans do not come with holes in them. Usually they have been drilled by the owner after the fact but it really isn't necessary.
Where the magic begins
Vinnie Laraway
View Profile
Inner circle
1272 Posts

Oh.. I didn't know that... Mine has 2 holes in the top..

Thanks
-Vinnie
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Vinnie,

I believe Doug Henning use to perform the C&Bs with the final load of baby turtles. Lance Burton produces 2 lemons and a mouse...

-Bryan
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Anyone here see the new robot "dream chick" produced by Sony?
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Cups & Balls w/ Chick Final Load... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL