The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2007 entrée: Cody S. Fisher » » Thank you Cody Fisher for being Café's Guest of Honor » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
We've been blessed to have some wonderful folks from the magic world grace this site, but I have to say Cody has stood out as one of the best. The amount of detailed information he gave to help everyone here with their own magic goals was incredible. He was so generous with his time and knowledge.

I think everyone here knows I'm a big Cody Fisher fan. He releases product from his personal repertoire that have been audience tested. That's why they are so popular. Folks get them, learn them and entertain their audiences.

Anyway, Cody is so darn modest I know he won't plug his website, so I'm going to.

http://www.professionalmiracles.com/products.htm

Remember, he's going to Germany to lecture, so let's all wish him well!!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Couldn't agree more, or state it any better. Thanks Cody..
All the best and have a safe trip.
David Paul
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
To everyone that I met this week...thanks so much. I really had a great time and met lots of new friends. I wish everyone success in their own personal pursuit of magic.

My time here in the "hot seat" is over...but my PM is always open...feel free to contact me anytime...always happy to help out…

Take care my friends,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks again Cody - yooz da best. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2007 entrée: Cody S. Fisher » » Thank you Cody Fisher for being Café's Guest of Honor » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL