The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2003 entrée: Darwin Ortiz » » The Blackpool Convention » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phonic69
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of phonic69
I am a relatively young magician who is greatly looking forward to seeing your lecture at this year's Blackpool Convention.

What are your views on the convention, and are you as excited by the prospect of attending the worlds largest magic convention as I am?

Best wishes,

Smile
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
486 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Quote:
On 2003-01-22 15:05, phonic69 wrote:
What are your views on the convention?

I don't really have any yet, never having attended before. I am, however, looking forward to the opportunity it will afford me to meet many magicians for the first time. I look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz
thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
Mr Ortiz

Having been an admirer of your work since seeing you perform your Gambling Demo on the Paul Daniels show and receiving "At The Card Table" as a Christmas present, I was seriously p*ssed to see you are working the Blackpool Convention on the year I cannot attend (I have chosen to go to FISM instead).

My question is, if its not too intrusive, are you going to be heading back to the States straight after the convention or staying in the UK for a while?

Many thanks.
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
486 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Quote:
On 2003-01-25 10:38, thecardman wrote:
are you going to be heading back to the States straight after the convention?

Unfortunately, yes.
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Does that mean you will be at FISM too?

Ivan
Yours,

Ivan
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Briefly, Darwin, I wonder if you would mind giving us a hint as to what we might expect from your lecture at Blackpool.
I'm very much looking forward to it.
I'll understand if you'd rather keep it under wraps.

Regards,
Stephen
Hello.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2003 entrée: Darwin Ortiz » » The Blackpool Convention » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL