We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Between the Lines ,Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1941 Posts

Profile of markthorold
Between the Lines by Michael Murray ( Magicbox UK ) superb mentalism item ,totally confounds the assisting spectator. Check it out at the Magicbox site,does exactly what is says in the ad.
E.O.I
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
304 Posts

Profile of archini
Very interesting Mr Bond......
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4401 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Do you rip the page out in front of them? Or do you just bring out a ripped page? Can the page be different every time?
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
304 Posts

Profile of archini
Indeed..... Could it be a doughnut instead?

Sorry I'm in a giddy mood today. It does look fantastic. I must admit I am always warey (however it's spelt) of adverts that show reactions and not the actual effect but I understand that sometimes the actual performance may give too much away for knowlegable magicians. However I look forward to being pleasantly surprised 'cos Michael is a nice lad.

J
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the kind comment John (I owe you a pint!) The page is produced from your wallet! IE It's almost a walkaround booktest style effect but totaly different in presentation and effect if you know what I mean????????

There is no reason why you couldn't have the pages put into a book or printed in a book and tear them out! This has been suggested in the other thread. There is only one page used but you can take the principles from the effect and create others as I'm in the middle of doing myself!

Hope this helps! and let me know if you need any more info!

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of magiclee
Is this an Ebook or PDF?

magiclee
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for the interest, it is a purchased effect which comes with two specially printed pages torn from a book and an 18 page instruction booklet!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Review tomorrow if I get time... john.. you'll love it.. open to adaption as well... and definitely much better than other effect that only show reactions (I know a few that really are awful!!)

Michael.. I wouldnt like to see this as a ebook... they spread too easy!!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2122 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Michael showed me the prototype to Between The Lines about a year ago and I loved it! My order is already in.

Peter
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-05-09 17:17, Peter Nardi wrote:
Michael showed me the prototype to Between The Lines about a year ago and I loved it! My order is already in.

Peter

you'll love it peter Smile
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Peter don't worry the postman will be there in the morning!

Kind regards Michael

archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
304 Posts

Profile of archini
Quote:

Peter

Well why don't you buy me one Mr Nardi..... I thought we were friends?
XX

J
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3014 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
I'm in....already ordered!
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
I saw Michael perform this at the South Tyneside Convention in March. This is fantastic Mentalism, I was really fooled, as was everyone else judging by their faces.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4928 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:

Peter

My between the lines is in my Assasin 1.1 What a killer combination!!!
My two favourite mental items, together at last
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2122 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
We think along the same lines James!

Regards

Peter
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-05-10 05:49, Xiqual wrote:
My between the lines is in my Assasin 1.1 What a killer combination!!!
My two favourite mental items, together at last
James

mines in my assasin 2.0 Smile even better killer combo Smile
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
I got the Beyond ESP2 deck and love it. I got Deep Astonishment 2 after seeing the demo on Magicbox and love it. Now I'm waiting for Between the Lines to fall through the door with every expectation of loving this too.

Mr Murray is having a very magical effect on my credit card!
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I ordered and I am anxiously awaiting. I am "across the pond" so it will take a while to get this. GGRRR!!!

Sounds like a great idea Michael!

Thanks,
Sean
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1446 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Waters - It shouldn't be too much of a wait!

Archini - It just getts better! I've had Richard Busch and Larry Becker ordering but you are my most prised customer! I'll be having a few drinks on you tonight!

Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Between the Lines ,Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL