The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Between the Lines ,Michael Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks Michael!
Keep up the great work. I am most pleased with Beyond ESP 2, Submodalities and now I am looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing and for the great service.

Sean
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
From Florida but all over US now....
294 Posts

Profile of donkeys and waffles
What exactly is the site address ? Thanks
3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead... Benjamin Franklin
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Waters - Thanks for the kind words!

http://www.magicbox.uk.com

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
archini
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
304 Posts

Profile of archini
Quote:
On 2007-05-10 11:39, celebrity wrote:
Waters - It shouldn't be too much of a wait!

Archini - It just getts better! I've had Richard Busch and Larry Becker ordering but you are my most prised customer! I'll be having a few drinks on you tonight!

Michael

I feel honoured.... second attempt today.... my card was rejected yesterday I'm sure I had £15 in the bank? The bank said it was an anti-fraud measure? apparently it is out of character for me to spend money and the computer flagged it up?
I'm heading to London in the morning so may have to wait till I get back to play with it....
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
5824 Posts

Profile of pegasus
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Archini - If you haven't recieved it already it should be wilth you on Monday!

I'd love to here your thoughts!(Do thoughts make a noise though?????)

Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

russpie
View Profile
New user
2 steps ahead
32 Posts

Profile of russpie
I received this today after a bit of a mix up with Royal Mail (still the best postal service this country has). It seems pretty much exactly as it reads in the preview page. You do not have to carry around any big props, just the page. You can use various outs to boost the hit rate & the text is well written to enable a highest possible hit rate too. The only difficult part will be memorising the script but it also has many possiblities as to how you can perform this. At the moment I'm thinking of designing a postcard which has the scene as the picture & the text on the back.

Russ
http://www.smartmagic.co.uk
"Tragically I was an only twin"
DJP
View Profile
Veteran user
London
391 Posts

Profile of DJP
Russpie,

Sounds a great idea with the postcard!

Dave
David
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1572 Posts

Profile of LLL
Great effect and love the thinking behind it, just a bit of advice though, been carrying mine round in my wallet and the ink has started to fade a little, which leaves it quite hard to read... but fair play you get two pages so once I realized I took better care of the other one. really good effect though, and clever thinking.
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
720 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
That's like me...I folded one and the ink in the middle faded a bit so now I just keep it unfolded in an envelope that it fits in perfect.
MagicSteve84
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of MagicSteve84
Are we able to copy the two pages so we have back-ups in case the ink fades or I lose my wallet?

I am very curious about this effect.
JonWhite
View Profile
Loyal user
London
284 Posts

Profile of JonWhite
I believe that as long as you have the original, Michael and Magicbox are happy to send out packs of 5 (I think) duplicate pages.

Get in touch with them about it here:

info@magicbox.uk.com

Jon.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Many thanks for asking the question! For those who have purchased the effect I am more than happy with you copying the page! I've even had two customers translate the page so that it may be used in other countries!

Best Wishes Michael

Magicnevets
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
56 Posts

Profile of Magicnevets
Hi Michael,
I have BTL and must say that it is a marvelous effect! However I am disapointed with the quality of the ink used. Not only does it fade but it also rubs off on your (or your audience's)fingers. Will you be speaking to your printers about this?
I don't perform illusions... it just looks like I do!
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2931 Posts

Profile of niva
It's two weeks and I am still waiting for mine from Magicbox and I only live in Malta Smile
Yours,

Ivan
lochmann4522
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of lochmann4522
Has the page been translated to german?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Between the Lines ,Michael Murray (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL