The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Deleting Accounts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
I first joined the Café in 2004 under the username of cardguy2 I stopped posting for a period of time when I was not as active in magic. Then in 05 I wanted to use a different username so I chose thecardist I had forgotten the password to that particular account and was no longer using the same ISP or e-mail address. So I couldn't retrieve the password to log into that account. Once Magic secured itself as a passion I joined yet again underneath this current username. Only recently did I discover I simply could have had it changed. I am truly sorry about my misunderstanding. I would truly appriciate it if my cardguy2/thecardist accounts were removed.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Deleting Accounts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL