The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Remnant or Quarterly Returns? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian H
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Brian H
I'm considering buying either Sumit Dua's Remnant DVD or David Eldridge's Quarterly Returns video, but not sure which one is better. If anyone has these two items, please let me know if they are worth buying. Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
I used to have David Eldrige's Quaterly Returns. It was pretty good. I haven't seen Remnant, but I have heard some bad things said about it.

My overall favorite torn and restored card is Ray Kosby's Half Right. It's not the standard piece by piece restoration, but it is really good and the motivation is strong.

As for piece by piece restorations, my favorite is Yves Doumergue's Ripped & Restored.
PasteboardPlayer
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of PasteboardPlayer
Actually I have seen both. Remnant is just ok if not only moderate. I didn't really like the fact that an entire card is held out during the tearing sequence. The flash restoration was nice though.

As for Quarterly Returns, that one too was ok. I think better than Remnant. I felt the tearing sequence was better and the display of the pieces was a nice touch. I sometimes due Quarterly with the flash restoration from Remnant, but time after time, I always see myself going back to the original Wagner handling in 7 Secrets. Its hard to beat it.
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
There are a lot better solutions for doing torn and restore card than this two which i beleive are not good at all.Search the site and i am sure you will find a lot of opinions for other excellent torn and restore card solutions... Smile
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
Brian H
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Brian H
I know there are many good T&R card effects in the market. Actually I already had seven different T&R effects in my collection, but they are mostly piece-by-piece restoration. What I'm looking for now is a good flash restoration type version. Please recommend me one excellent T&R with flash restoration. Thanks in advance.

Brian
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Hahaha... i recommend you mine. *grinz*.
Hmmm. let's c. a lot of people like torched and restored.
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
well Brian check out my warped and restored flash restoration using only one card, no gimmicks or duplicates, Brad Burt is publishing it but if you would like to see it now pm me and i will send you a cd of the effect with the handling
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Hey is there anywhere i could view a clip of remnant?
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Remnant or Quarterly Returns? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL