We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Zingone perfect table pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15456 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes Wess when I said it looked terrible I meant the move not you.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15456 Posts

Profile of tommy
For what its worth I just picked up the cards and played with this pass again and it occured to me to do it, as Vandy said from the right, but alaso use the table itself as cover. I will try and show you what I mean later but I have my arm in a sling at the moment.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15456 Posts

Profile of tommy
This Zingone move is best for left handers. If you pick the deck up from your right with the left hand the back of that hand covers it. Was Zingone a lefty?

Tommy
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2560 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Interesting point. I'm a 'leftie' and have been performing this move successfully for many years.

Executed properly, it's got to be the most convincing table pass of all. The only thing I've changed is holding an inner thumb flesh break (not a 2nd finger outer break if there are people opposite).

I can only assume that those who cannot appreciate the subtlety and naturalness of this move are those not willing to donate the requisite time in order to master it?
Barry Allen

"The Rules of the Sleight-of-Hand Artist, are three and all others are vain; the first and second are 'practice', and the third one is 'practice again'.

Edward Victor 1936
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3097 Posts

Profile of AMcD
10 years. That's quite a gap...
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
2560 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2017, AMcD wrote:
10 years. That's quite a gap...

Hopefully somewhat more than the flesh-break required. Smile
Barry Allen

"The Rules of the Sleight-of-Hand Artist, are three and all others are vain; the first and second are 'practice', and the third one is 'practice again'.

Edward Victor 1936
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Zingone perfect table pass (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL