The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Smokin" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jeffhobson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of jeffhobson
In case some of you don't know, Chuck is a well-rounded (not size wise) person. He's much more intelligent than rumors make you believe. He's quite the family man and made the plunge years ago to move from the U.S. to OZ. Now, OZ wants to move to the U.S.. Regardless, I'm sure that it'll be worth your time to inquire about his past experiences. . . . no matter where it may lead. Good Luck!!!!
The Hilarious Host of Las Vegas!
VISIT my magic shop: www.HobsonsChoiceMagic.com
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
As I remember, I consider you one of my past experiences. I remember it fondly and I did, if you recall, remember your name in the morning. Jeff, I still think of you and laugh. I recall the wonderful cruise ships, the castle and the seminar we gave together here in Australia. For those of you who have not seen Jeff work....Head to Vegas...It's a reason to go. I'm so glad you wrote on the Café...It brought back wonderful memories. See ya soon pal....chuck
npm37
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of npm37
What do Chuck and Jeff have in common? My 12-year-old son quotes them both regularly. He loves the diaper lines Chuck uses in his "Gypsy Thread" routine (a classic presentation if every there was one).

In November last year we took our kids to Vegas and Jeff's show was one of the ones we saw. When we returned to Australia, he was asked to stand up in class and tell everyone a little about his trip. His opening line was "Taking a kid to Vegas is like taking a hooker to Disneyland!" Needless to say the teacher had a few words to say to us! Thanks Jeff!

Cheers,

Nick
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
What does a 12 year old know from hookers??? I like this kid...I don't like the teacher....Best to ya Nick....chuck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Smokin" » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL