The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dr. Bob... a light (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
AlienMind
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
134 Posts

Profile of AlienMind
For all those who is waiting for (also from years), one small tipsy light to the horizon. On the Bob Cassidy site (www.mastermindreader.com) there are these news:

Monday, July 23, 2007
UPDATES
Several important announcements today-

For those of you who have been waiting for Beyond Fundamentals, Contact, and Advanced Mental Miracle Techniques, your wait is over. They are finally complete and ready for download. You will be receiving your download links shortly. The original descriptions are back on the main page and these eBooks have a very limited availability to those who were not on the original waiting lists. See the members only section for details.

Best,
Pier

PS: I'm waiting nothing (no, not the Max Maven one) from Bob ;-)
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Beyond Fundamentals and Contact were both announced as complete over a year ago but held up due to "security issues"... now Bob says they are "finally" complete. Was he telling little porkies a year ago?
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
Has anyone received "Contact" yet?

Tom
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Well I for one haven't but then when Bob does get around to finally releasing much-promised ebooks he always tends to miss me out despite having a long standing order with him.

Chances are high, however, that nobody has received Contact yet. This is not the first time it has been announced as finished and failed to be delivered and it probably won't be the last.
iSawThat
View Profile
Regular user
The Ivory Tower
188 Posts

Profile of iSawThat
Well, it's now the 27th of July, and I haven't received Contact OR Beyond Fundamentals for the past 3 years...such a pity, Bob is such a great thinker, but his customer service is downright awful. Good thing Lybrary.com stocks some of his past eBooks, but I still rue my purchases that haven't been honoured.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
That's got to be a world record...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2007-07-27 09:07, joseph wrote:
That's got to be a world record...

If so, then everyday must be a NEW world's record. This might set the bar for a world record of repetitive world records. (grin...ruefully)
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
philipmac
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
113 Posts

Profile of philipmac
I bought Beyond fundamental from them along time ago but my email has since changed. I sent an email to dr.bob@mastermindreader.com but the mail bounced. What should I do?
sourcerer
View Profile
Regular user
Netherlands
175 Posts

Profile of sourcerer
Give up.
I sent him many emails for props I ordered a year ago. Nada.

Kaj
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I ordered Beyond Fundamentals 2 years ago. I'm still waiting and Dr Bob still ignores mny emails...

Iain.
Jim Klodzen
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Jim Klodzen
I've ordered close to $300 of items from Bob. At first the items came ...with time...now I'm close to 3 years behind in getting my items.....There are worse horror stories then mine....
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
I couldn't get any of his e-mails working, all bounced. Then I thot I had a plausable idea by doing a search via WHOIS for the mastermindreader.com administration and website contact. The e-mail address turned out to be 'bobsmail@mastermindreader.com' which is something new and I thought it would work. Alas, it bounced.

Sometimes I hope Peggy is still around for us. (Bob, pun intended)
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I'm waiting on a prop for nearly 2 years.
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
I've been waiting for at least 3 years. I've now given up hope of ever getting what I paid for.
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I've been thinking about asking this for a while. Is anyone hear a member of the Balsamo Lodge? If so, I presume the membership grants you access to Mr. Cassidy. If so, can you pass along a message for me?

Elliott
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Sorry but Balsamo Lodge offers no way to contact Bob. I think he posted about two messages last time the Lodge was opened and then disappeared...
KPPfeiffer
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of KPPfeiffer
I ordered Advanced Mental Miracle Techniques maybe a year or so ago. I got nothing. But two times (months apart) I got an email apologizing for the delay and the announcement that the ebook is finally ready and the download link will be sent in the next 24 hours. Nothing since then. I find it sad that Mr. Cassidy makes himself into a laughable figure with such mails.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
His actions ARE laughable to be sure but on the other hand he's the one with our money and we are the ones left waiting so I suspect he's laughing harder.

I notice he's been selling some of his own private collection so times may be hard for him - it's tempting to ask for one of the items in return for some email updates advising him on payment delays...
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Still waiting for my Fortune Teller Book after over 2 years
KPPfeiffer
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of KPPfeiffer
[quote]On 2007-10-04 14:42, David Numen wrote:
His actions ARE laughable to be sure but on the other hand he's the one with our money and we are the ones left waiting so I suspect he's laughing harder.

Not in my case: I got my money back. There is always the possibility to retrieve the money paid via PayPal or credit cards - in a reasonable time frame of course. After doing nothing for 2 years you won't get it back. I would advise getting the money back , if a dealer does not respond to inquiries regarding delivery. Otherwise I have no other option than to think that he is not honest
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Dr. Bob... a light (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL