The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Fort wayne IBM meeting/cook out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Its going to be at one of the members home tonight ,and do I have a interesting suprise .I`m combining a novelty oil field system with a lile magical fun for all.
Chuck
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
The party was fun all enjoyed themselvs.we shared some tricks & making things from napkins .one of the members made a rabbit & the neatest roses from napkins. They liked my contraption that popped alone or with a barker device attached to it(popping gun illusion).It also had a mechanical coins across with my pic above a silly oscillating pic of a buddy on a cell phone trying to get a signal.This all was attaches to a model oil well pumping unit.the double spouted oil feild lamp called a Yellow dog I dressed up as a Genii duplex having 2 genii`s in clouds comming out of the lamps.sort of different than most sees ,being different is a way of standing out.LOL
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Fort wayne IBM meeting/cook out (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL