The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Brown Workeroo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Hi Joaquin

You could wear this all night without worries. I drive to gigs with it, perform stood up and sat down, no problems.

JB
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2062 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Nightmare when you leave the bottle load in. And fall to sleep.

M:C
cardbiker
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
I've just finished watching the DVD that comes with Workeroo,and wow it's hard to describe what an excellent job James has done without slipping in the odd swear word.I thought the card effect he did on the waitress was amazing!she had no clue,the misdirection was spot on.Really pleased with my purchase worth every penny.
billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
Can this be transferred between pants without too much trouble? I generally wear 2 different suits, depending on the gig, so wondering if I'd need to buy 2?
Tarik Flash
View Profile
Inner circle
2325 Posts

Profile of Tarik Flash
This really does look great but my only concern is I have seen James win competitions at the magic circle and he looked cool, but if these are the type of pants you have to wear like he does in this demo it looks so so uncool. They are hoisted massively and make Simon Cowell look trendy. Everything else about the magic looked spot on , but I didn't even know the effect but thought something looks wrong with those pants. Do you have to where such geeky pants (sorry James) as you don't normally.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1250 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol sorry but the above post made me laugh! Smile Yea what is with James Brown and his geeky style of pants!!

Though actually it is a fair question,I wear 32inch suit pants when Im performing.Im wondering would I need to get a bigger pants size,also Im known for wearing the same clothes over an over Smile but if by some huge miracle I decide to buy a new suit would I be able to transfer from one pants to another?

Anyways I bought the product a few days back so I'll find out soon enough Smile To me neither points are make or break...After all Im a geek and hate to shop Smile
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
I am currently developing a method so you can have your shirt/Tshirt untucked. Details to follow....

James Brown
http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk/alex

If anyone is at the Bristol Magic Bar (UK) Opening this week I will see you there.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1250 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Got it this morning.Excellent!

Cheers buddy!

Pete
cardbiker
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi all, in the workeroo dvd James does an excellent top change can anyone suggest a book or dvd where I might learn it.Thanks in advance.
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Someone else asked me this but I lost the persons details. I learnt by doing, constantly. Method is basic and can be found on in many resources, Doc Easons Card Under Glass routine for one. The key is to do it and do it till it becomes second nature. that's when the TC has real power.

James Brown

Cheers for your comment Pete. Please review as soon as you have a mo.
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
You may like to know that my next DVD will include explanation of this move.
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
Quote:
On 2007-09-03 13:34, theboss wrote:
I am currently developing a method so you can have your shirt/Tshirt untucked. Details to follow....

James Brown
http://www.jbmagicman.co.uk/alex

If anyone is at the Bristol Magic Bar (UK) Opening this week I will see you there.

untucked version?? wow this is great!!! when are we expecting to hear about this?
Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
Hi James,
Wearing an untucked shirt or Tshirt, will it be a method utilizing the 'Workeroo' or a new 'Workeroo' version?
Thanks,
Gigi
princehal
View Profile
Loyal user
Pennsylvania
214 Posts

Profile of princehal
I noticed on the web-site that one needs 30-40 inch pants. I have an um.... ok 42 inch waist. Should I start the slim fast, or will it work for me?

Also, could this be attached with Velcro so that one could use it in several pairs of pants? (I realize they would all need to be adapted)

Thanks!
Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
Hi James,
Could you please answer the above? Just wondering if I would have to purchase another new version or an accessory to add to it, or would the new version be able to handle a tucked and untucked shirt?
Thanks,
Gigi
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
The idea has not been fully developed yet but will not require a new Workeroo. I will also let existing users have the idea for free. With regards to having a 42 waist - You can try it but you might have to force off an inch or two first!

JB
cardbiker
View Profile
Special user
882 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi james any date on the dvd release.
theboss
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of theboss
Afraid not. Looking towards Blackpool though.

JB
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3583 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Sadly I think I need ot hit the gym lol
pogo
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of pogo
Hi,
I bought one right when they came on sale , I have it fitted its great!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » James Brown Workeroo (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL