The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Elevator, A review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
We have several routines submitted that will eliminate problems for people performing the effect with bad knees.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Thanks Peter,

I was PMed a routine which I liked and can do because of my balancing problem.

How does one go about getting the book on the additions and methods on using the Elevator?
Dennis Michael
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

The booklet is schedueled for release at the end of next month. It will only be available to those who have registered the product with us. There will be a small charge just to help cover the costs for shipping/handling and for the printing costs.

I will keep all who are interested in obtaining one updated.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
In regard to the booklet, is there a way to just have a downloadable PDF file or something that requires a password or account #??? This would definitely save money.

Just a thought

Justin (excited to receive mine on Mon.)
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Justin,

We had thought about it, but then we were advised against it for many reasons regarding control and protection. Besides we simply are not big fans of pdf files. I would rather my customers actually "get" something.

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I don't own this but to cover bending down you could "feel" the ground to see if you could levitate or you could "feel the air currents". Just a thought.
Magic1
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
408 Posts

Profile of Magic1
Does any magician in New Orleans or Los Angeles have this trick that they can sell to me or rent me for a day? It is sold out (I tried to buy it) and I must perform a levitation for a friend's party on Monday. Thanks Smile

my email is GKat250000@aol.com
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Magic1, even if someone gave you one for free, I wouldn't suggest that you perform it or ANY effect two days after you receive it. There's much more to performing an effect than just "being able to do it."
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
502 Posts

Profile of Corey K
If you must perform a levitation, there are others available. Balducci, Zero Gravity and King Rising to name a few. Then, when Elevators are back in stock, you can (and should!) go ahead and purchase one.
Corey King
Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
Quote:
On 2003-02-22 02:47, Peter Loughran wrote:
Justin,

We had thought about it, but then we were advised against it for many reasons regarding control and protection. Besides we simply are not big fans of pdf files. I would rather my customers actually "get" something.

P.

Good good points. I do see where you're coming from.
ahalim
View Profile
New user
Australia
18 Posts

Profile of ahalim
I got mine on Thursday and have been playing around with it.

It's exactly like what is advertised and it WORKS, which I think is the most important thing.

Like everyone has said, good quality device, good idea.

Congrats to Peter for the great product.

Adipoetra
lesterkirad
View Profile
Loyal user
west lafayette, in
227 Posts

Profile of lesterkirad
I bought it and played around a few times but I was kind of worried about getting caught with the bending down. It wasn't until I taped myself and watched it that I realized how good it looks. The misdirection provided makes this amazing.
Dave Mustane
View Profile
New user
Ottawa canada
9 Posts

Profile of Dave Mustane
All I can say is WOW!

I admit I found it tough at first, but now with some time with the gimmick I am messin' people up!

I can't believe it took this long in our day and age for such a great item to surface. Peter has certainly been very generous by sharing this with the rest of the magic community. If you want to do a relatively affordable mini-levitation, then this is a must have, the cream of the crop!

All weekend I was doing this for my friends, family, and even strangers, using the seance presentation Peter suggests in the manuscript and now everyone thinks I'm possessed or something. It's great!

Best item I have bought in ages!

Thanks, Peter, this kills!
What goes around, comes around!
Alphaproject2
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Alphaproject2
AMAZING work, Peter.

I congratulate you on your outstanding creativity-- I love it.

Alex
Alpha Project II
http://www.ap2.magicities.com/ (coming soon)
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
This topic has been a bit quiet for a while! I've read a lot of positive comments from magicians who have been performing the Elevator for their wives,friends and themselves. Does it work well for the paying public?

Chappelly
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
I guess it just depends how much they are paying. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback, that makes us really happy!!

The Elevators are now back in stock here at L2ILLUSIONS and at HOCUS POCUS for anyone interested.

Also a quick thanks to those who have contributed to the booklet so far and for sending us the certificate of release. Those that have submitted an idea and we confirmed that we will use it and you want it published, please make sure we receive the release form by mid March, if we have sent you one, otherwise it will not be in used in the publication.

Best wishes everyone, and happy levitating!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Dear Peter,
Great stuff, I am interesting in bad knees and I also have some problems with balance.
Any tip for the noise?
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2003-02-27 00:53, chappelly wrote:
This topic has been a bit quiet for a while! I've read a lot of positive comments from magicians who have been performing the Elevator for their wives,friends and themselves. Does it work well for the paying public?

I am glad it is not being done a lot for the public yet. That means people may just be practicing a little before going out & doing a half hearted, hurried, "I want it now" version of the effect. Everyone keep practicing and don't perform it until I can do it well Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
I don't know what to say about this except awesome.
Rich Fredeking
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Elevator, A review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL