The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lota Pot. Anyone seen one? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
I liked your storry. It sounds like a lotta fun.
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
And back in stock I believe ...

Still a GREAT item.
Smile

www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3

Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!

As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Riding the Cancer Recovery Coaster into
4096 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Cancer Sux

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
mikenewman
View Profile
Special user
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
899 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Quote:
On Sep 20, 2007, Ustaad wrote:
LARGE LOTA BOWL made in sheet brass.

Purchased at a flea market in Central India in the year 1968.

Smile

Now that is by far the most unique Lota I have ever seen!!!
Let me know if you ever need to give it a new home!!! WOW!

Thanks for sharing my friend

Mike
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1377 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thank you for bringing this thread back up, love the old "normal" look of this. From the good reviews of this lota bowl & company prompted me to order one last night & just recieved an email from John at Martin breese & another from FedEx with shipping notice for monday !
Have a great bizarre routine storyline I'm working on now for it based on a young indian brave that was sent out into the wilderness to gain his wisdom & surival abilities. Things are not looking good for the young brave when he comes upon a stranger with dark deal offered to him in a game of life or death. Of course the young brave out smarts the dark stranger in the end but specs are lead to believe he will loose.....😉 ( Routine will be mixed with a routine created & shared with us by a member here called Bone Collector )
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1377 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Wanted to edit but too late, the routine was generously shared & posted by The Curator ( credit were due ) thread & searchable here "The Bone Collector".

& FYI John said he only has a few left at this time........
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
So. San Francisco, CA
1377 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I bought 1 & wanted to give an extra thank you to John for his outstanding customer service on something else as well as I decided to grab a spare & was given the discount for 2nd with free shipping for both as noted for purchases over 120.00 GBP on they're site.

FYI - I got the last one so at the moment they are now sold out, but John said he may see if he can order another batch. I asked him to let me know if he does & I will post here for anyone that may want one if became available again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Lota Pot. Anyone seen one? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL