The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Animal Instinct by Brian Caswell » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Animal Instinct by Brian Caswell
-------------oOo-----------------

Ad Description: You claim a spectator will pick a card and intuitively know what it is, without looking at it. Amazingly, she is right! This could have been a fluke, so you propose a second test. Again she is 100 percent accurate!
Easy to do. No sleight of hand. No magician's choice. Do it anywhere. They won't have a clue

----------------------------------------------

So much of the magic we perform is normally a situation where a miracle occurs and we humbly take our bow and that's okay. However, every once in awhile an effect comes along where the magic happens but apparently the spectator is the one responsible for the end result - very refreshing. This happens to be the case with Brian Caswell's latest release; Animal Instinct.

As per the ad copy, your spectator seemingly is able to mentally guess a selection not once, but twice. The effect is easy to do thanks to the seven pages of easy to follow instructions and the very special gimmicked cards which are provided. The trick practically works itself and most anyone will have the actual mechanics down in just a matter of minutes, leaving you plenty of time to frame your presentation. Think of the classic Princess Card Trick, only on steroids! Smile

I do have one complaint, and though it is a moot point I would be less than honest if I didn't make mention of it here. Because this is essentially a packet trick and does make use of gimmicked cards, I would like to have had the option of adding these to a regular pack and then casually running through the deck and introducing the trick in that manner. However, two things prevent me from doing so - the cards are bridge size (rarely used or seen in America) and the back design is very generic - looking like no cards any audience in the United States has ever seen. My suggestion? Print these bad boys using the standard Bicycle Rider back design on poker size stock and you'll have a fantastic effect. As is, it's still a good trick and the price is right - worth your consideration. Recommended. Smile

----------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail is £12.99

Available from Unearthly Magic

You can contact Unearthly Magic directly at:

brian@unearthlymagic.com

To order, visit the Unearthly Magic website at:

Click here!

Unearthly Magic
52 Blunham Road
Moggerhanger
Bedfordshire
MK44 3PD
UK

Phone (UK): 1767 - 640612
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Animal Instinct by Brian Caswell » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL