The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Past Midnight - Benjamin Earl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi,

Ben does not do any of the Alice work on these DVD's but he may well do in a future release:-)

Regards

Peter
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
726 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I can't wait to see the trailer for the mental work with cards.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
How extensive is the teaching on the discs when it comes to the various shuffles and sleights? Does Ben assume a lot of knowledge or does he teach the individual moves?
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
This DVD set WILL be the Best release of 2007, Ben is just awesome and as many have said, Ben is one of the best card magicians in the World.

One other point, Ben is a full time professional magician, so what you're getting on these DVD's is the real deal and not pipe dreams.

All the best,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Anyone know what the music is from?
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Crikey, if gary says yes, then I'm in!
not long 'till your effects are released gary?
cheers
matt wainwright
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
Hi Matt, I've seen Ben perform some of this stuff and it's just amazing, he absolutely floored me with his thought of card to pocket, after some serious nagging on my part he finally taught it me and I have been performing it myself and it is just KILLER. It looks like pure magic and the spectators just freak out. The false shuffle he showed me is incredible it looks like a shuffle. I'm definitely in.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Thanks for that chris!
I just hope my fingers are up to the challenge....
it does sound good, but how hard I wonder?
cheers
matt
Christopher Congreave
View Profile
Veteran user
U.K
377 Posts

Profile of Christopher Congreave
The false shuffle will take some work, but well worth it. The thought of card routine isn't too tricky on the fingers but there is a lot of psychology involved.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Watch demo two for what the false shuffle looks like, I am still fooled!!! Love the guys work, a breath of fresh air to Magic
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Wow... that was fantastic... I'm so glad I pre-ordered as this looks to be something special
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
What is the site address you can preorder this on
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
Have to agree, all three demo's look fantastic, and am looking forward to december comming round....

May I ask though, is this all original?. the first effect on demo 3 looks like an Osterlind handling of a stack from his book Dynamic Mystries....
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Is this going to be sold in any u.s. stores so I won't have to have it shipped over
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Peter Nardi is opening a site called Past Midnight that is a U.S. Site

Past Midnight will also be on our new USA site (being launched next week) for pre order.
(Quoted from Peter Nardi on the 10th of Oct....1st page....umm is that one up yet?)

The first volume demo sold it for me...the third one was a complete wower. It looks much more fairer than using a key card.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's

http://www.alakazam-usa.com should be up and running next week and you will be able to pre-order from there.

Best Regards

Peter
nikyas
View Profile
Loyal user
Kuala Lumpur
207 Posts

Profile of nikyas
I love the 2nd trailer!!
I really admire how he handle the cards! It is so smooth, I wish I could be as good as him!
palmtreemagic!
View Profile
Loyal user
Everywhere and wherever
261 Posts

Profile of palmtreemagic!
Wow, the last effect on demo3 blew me completely away. that was really a test conditions thought of card revelation
Unleashing the moment of astonishment, one impromptu situation at a time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Past Midnight - Benjamin Earl (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL